• Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    today is a special day to remember 1200 murdered and 250 abducted

I pray for Israel, its citizens, the IDF, and all those killed, injured, abducted and their families

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

Way worse than a “day that will live forever in infamy”.

I listened to one who boy escaped, as he told of hiding near where an Israeli girl was gang-raped. . . .

Her throat was slit, she bled to death while being gang raped.

Then, her still warm corpse was raped some more.

Folks, this is way beyond any Human behavior, “civilized’’, or not.

Then I had to watch & listen, both here and in Europe, as propagandists blamed the Israeli military responses on “Jewsh over-aggression”.

No, no, a thousand times no ! There s no “politics’’ to be responsible for this.

And the democrats are bringing the evildoers here to OUR AMERICA as fast as they can.

No, No, No !

leVieux

<>

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

Thanks to the mod who moved this.

I just can’t understand how anyone could know what happened on 07Oct23 and could still be on Hamas/Palestine/Iran’s side currently.

Let me add a bit: We accidentally walked into a pro-Hamas demonstration in Lyon France in late April, thinking it were a free music event.

Then a few weeks later, I was late to a Granddaughter’s High School graduation ceremony held at the Lafayette “CajunDome”, which is on and part of the big U of LA campus there. I was late and couldn’t enter, so Son said to just wait under the live oaks @ the entrance, they would be out soon.

Much to my amazement & disgust; I found myself very near another pro-Hamas demonstration. There they were; checkered scarves, muslim war cries, big drums, etc. just no Hamas posters like in Lyon, but unmistakable.

Several benefactor Families, big supporters, and community “founders” of U of LA were/are Jewish; plus there are hundreds of Jewish students @ U of LA.

To me, this was extremely out-of-order, and should have been shut-down.

But, it makes me wonder “what next” & “where next”. Not because they are muslim, but because they support terrorists and vicious murderers. And, NO, what they did in Israel is not justifiable under any excuse.

leVieux

<>

Top Bottom