• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Paul Saver

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2023
    North Texas
    So I asked myself, would I buy a firearm from Iran? The answer is No. Would I buy a firearm from Hezbollah, or Yemen, or any other nation hell bent on destroying The nation of Israel, our Only True Ally in the middle east? The answer for me will always be No phukin way. Then why would I buy one from the country of Turkye? For a few years now I haven't trusted their inclusion in NATO. Turkye is an enemy of both Israel and the United States. How does the community feel about this subject now that Erdoğan has shown his true colors?

Attachments

• ScreenShot_20240805020515.png
      ScreenShot_20240805020515.png
      91.9 KB · Views: 45

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa

Paul Saver

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2023
    North Texas
    In the current situation, protecting Israel’s citizens may mean very practically eliminating the Hamas and the Islamic Jihad. These organizations have made it their highest goal, their core objective, to murder the Jewish people… including old people, handicapped people, and mothers with their infants. Regretfully, the horrors of the current situation have demonstrated that stopping them requires destroying their houses and killing them. This will, hopefully, ensure the security of Israel’s citizens. Note, that Israel did not seek or initiate this war, but was forced into it. May God bring an end to it swiftly.

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    My wife and I pick out an old tv series and "binge watch" the episodes. Picked out NCIS and in the first season, almost 20 years old, a main bad guy turns out to be from Hamas. At this point, they seem intent on murdering US Naval personnel and not sure where this plot thread is going but the main NCIS investigator is focused on making the Hamas terrorist dead as he escaped NCIS a couple episodes ago. Hamas was a bad actor then and the difference is they have a cheering section in the USG and academia here in the States now. Hamas and Hezbollah are bad actors and should be removed from the world stage and not coddled or given succor.

Top Bottom