• ...and so much more!
  • General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Hence my disdain for all unions

(I know i shouldn't paint them all with a broad brush... but this kind of BS when your own nation is at war is reprehensible... in my book)

Israel Faces General Strike After Hamas Murders 6 Hostages https://www.breitbart.com/middle-ea...eneral-strike-after-hamas-murders-6-hostages/

Leftist mindset that's deeply ingrained in much of Israel's population unfortunately. "If only we'd do what the terrorists who want to murder all of us asked us to do and give them another ceasefire to break after they've rebuilt their strength, they'd let the people they kidnapped and brutalized for a year go and everything will be okay..."

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    What's going on with Jimmy Dore?

He promotes conservatism, but when it comes to so-called palestinians, he's pro...I don't get that?

Anyone have a perspective on this?

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    GZ,

He's on YT and is a stand up comedian, who most of the time sees life thru the lens of a Conservative, but for reasons beyond my ken, thinks 'pal's' are downtrodden, mistreated victims, brutalized by Israel.

I don't get it.

hamas preemptively rocketed the dog shit outta Israel only to find they got their asses handed to them after that idiotic/murderous assau, along with kidnapping innocents and they now want to play 'victim'...nope, won't wash...

hama and their supporters deserve what they get...

Why we continue to let the so-called 'pal protestors' continue their crimes right here on 'our' homeland is another bs 'legalistic' ploy leftists get away with and constantly cry about...

If our doj weren't in the leftist camp, all those 'pro-pal' protesting shit birds here on a visa should be promptly deported 'tout de suite'!

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    GZ,

He's on YT and is a stand up comedian, who most of the time sees life thru the lens of a Conservative, but for reasons beyond my ken, thinks 'pal's' are downtrodden, mistreated victims, brutalized by Israel.

I don't get it.

hamas preemptively rocketed the dog shit outta Israel only to find they got their asses handed to them after that idiotic/murderous assau, along with kidnapping innocents and they now want to play 'victim'...nope, won't wash...

hama and their supporters deserve what they get...

Why we continue to let the so-called 'pal protestors' continue their crimes right here on 'our' homeland is another bs 'legalistic' ploy leftists get away with and constantly cry about...

If our doj weren't in the leftist camp, all those 'pro-pal' protesting shit birds here on a visa should be promptly deported 'tout de suite'!

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Anyone who publicly expresses support for a terrorist organization should be assumed to be a member of that organization and be treated as such.

Top Bottom