• MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    GOOD!!! Turn him into Shark Manure.
    O – Muslim clerics said Monday that Osama bin Laden's burial at sea was a violation of Islamic tradition that may further provoke militant calls for revenge attacks against American targets.

shark-attack1.jpg

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    Yeah. Anytime the US does anything, the Muslims claim they are being wronged.

I don't want this to become a religious discussion... just thought it was typical.

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    Yeah. Anytime the US does anything, the Muslims claim they are being wronged.

I don't want this to become a religious discussion... just thought it was typical.

I have a better Idea. Lets throw his body in a Hog pin. Then after the hogs have finished, throw the hog in the ocean and feed em to a shark! Then catch the shark and throw it in a Volcano! " We dont need no Zombie sharks in the ocean".
    Nothing to do with religion at all. It's REVENGE.

Rum Runner

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    Plano
    I would have rather seen him be kept alive and rotting in a cell until many people just forgot about him. Keep him on a life support machine for the next 100 years for all I care. Now he is a martyr, and we have given even more reason for his supporters to be pissed off. I think once he was killed though, there were not many good options and preventing people from visiting his grave is probably a better long term move.

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Our environmentalist mouthpieces will be quite upset when stories of a massive fish kill in the Arabian sea come out. Talk about polluting the ocean. They should have deep fried the maggot riddled mess first.

SiscoKid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SE TEXAS
    If there was anything, a stone or a mound of dirt, before long the Jeehadists would declared it a "shrine" and billions would trek there. Since there would be huge crowds there, WE would have to protect them because WE outed him. There would be "straight jacket" bombers, massive killings, it would be OUR fault.

I think THIS time the higher-ups in the military did the right thing. They are earning those 7-figure salaries.

Dump him and Fuuuggget him.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    As far as I'm concerned that man committed genocide against other Muslims, so he shouldn't even be considered a Muslim let alone deserve to be buried in the ground. I think that what these scholars are getting at is that al qaida or other osama fans might find this insulting and retalliate even harder now, not that it was offensive or for the sole purpose of insulting Muslims.

For the most part, we Muslims are happy that the fucker is dead. What he did was not for Islam or jihad, he's bouncing around on the devils fiery cock right now.

The Lox

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 6, 2010
    Farmers Branch
    So its OK with them that he Killed thousands of innocent people, but they are pist about the fact that we dumped his dead body in the Ocean...sounds like pretty solid logic to me...

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    I think it illustrates the difference between the United States and our enemy Islamic extremists. They wouldn't give us the same courtesy.

Of the other 100,000+ Muslims we have killed, how many did we give the same courtesy to? Never mind this was not a proper Muslim burial.

The proper courtesy would have been to return the body to the next of kin, who wanted it.

crabbys44

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    Austin
    They should have stuffed a pork chop in his mouth (if there was one left, dunno what he was shot in the head with) before they dumped his ass overboard.

Allegedly they were supposed to capture him alive. That kind of becomes secondary when rounds are coming your way.

Way to go DevGrp!!!

Top Bottom