• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    The Cole memo is what kept feds from enforcing pot laws. A political decision not to enforce. Even when Sessions rolled back the Cole memo in 2018, DOJ didn’t start prosecuting the ‘sanctioned’ pot users/growers/distributors, etc., unless FDIC banks were being used to launder the money.

I didn't know about the Cole Memorandum. That's interesting. Seems the memo was just that a memo, not a legal precedent or a law. And the memo was rescinded in 2018.

Venture Surplus ad

alwho421

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2019
    Bartlett
    That we live in a Free country that law is here to protect people that law is based on God's principles of right and wrong and the good guys don't wear masks. Yup I'm delusional as hell.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    That we live in a Free country that law is here to protect people that law is based on God's principles of right and wrong and the good guys don't wear masks. Yup I'm delusional as hell.

Well, you might want to wake up and take a look at what's going on in this country. That perception of reality may have just changed because of the events on the 6th of January.

God-fearing conservatives who believe in law and order are going to be under attack, big time.

So please explain how you intend on keeping your perception of reality?

I'm sire others would like to be enlightened as much as myself.

alwho421

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2019
    Bartlett
    Facts, precedents, you live in a country that the ruling party used deceptions and lies to gain power. Has silenced and is in the process of persecuting and eliminating any opposing dissent and your worried about precedents. That's like worrying where you parked the truck and trailer when your in the middle of the lake and the boat has a hole in the bottom two foot round. Wake up .

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Facts, precedents, you live in a country that the ruling party used deceptions and lies to gain power. Has silenced and is in the process of persecuting and eliminating any opposing dissent and your worried about precedents. That's like worrying where you parked the truck and trailer when your in the middle of the lake and the boat has a hole in the bottom two foot round. Wake up .

You're the one that brought up the precedents about how those pertaining to marijuana, would magically be applied to guns!

More than once, you keep bringing up this nonsense of a Texas Republic must rise up.

I seriously doubt you have the first clue of what is going on. You are either some bat shit crazy right wing radical extremist trying to stir up trouble with your nonsense, or some pimply-faced kid trying to post on a forum and impress people.

Guess what? Neither are working. Wake up.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Well, you might want to wake up and take a look at what's going on in this country. That perception of reality may have just changed because of the events on the 6th of January.

God-fearing conservatives who believe in law and order are going to be under attack, big time.

So please explain how you intend on keeping your perception of reality?

I'm sire others would like to be enlightened as much as myself.
    You ain't "sire'n" me dude!

Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    Always makes me wonder what kind of reality show you could make with a dozen of her VOTERS.

If there ARE a dozen voters. This last election makes me question many of those already "in office".
    Hey there! There are some nice rocks out there. Igneous rocks used to be the hot deal, but no more. Their hotness is gone like Rosie's. Then there are the sedimentary rocks like the GOP that crumble easily. The best rocks are the metamorphic ones. They used to be weak like the gop, but they are not anymore. They are hard and will not crumble. Which kind of rock do you want to be?

Top Bottom