• ...and so much more!
  • Is Bill Miller's BBQ?

• Yes

Votes: 6 15.4%
    • No

Votes: 12 30.8%
    • It's aight

Votes: 12 30.8%
    • Moonpie should be executed with a Glock for asking such a question.

Votes: 9 23.1%

• Total voters

DaBull

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 19, 2021
    San Antonio, TX
    I haven't eaten at a Bill Miller's since 2007, and that was out of desperation as there were no other BBQ joints within a lunch hour's driving of my office. So many other choices now...

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Not sure if it’s still done but my friend said if you got there at closing time they would load you up rather than throw it out. That could be the goal reason for him thinking it was great.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Not sure if it’s still done but my friend said if you got there at closing time they would load you up rather than throw it out. That could be the goal reason for him thinking it was great.

The BBQ joint my wife works at shuts down when they run out of food...after cooking absolutely as much as they can each day. It's a bit far for you to drop by for lunch though.

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    1719286238297.png

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    The BBQ joint my wife works at shuts down when they run out of food...after cooking absolutely as much as they can each day. It's a bit far for you to drop by for lunch though.
    You do know that I’m on the Semegalutide shots? I have lost 60 pounds as of my last doctors appointment in May. The shit really works very well & I’m doing an analog that’s $200.00 per month.

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    I grew up in SA, poor-ish, and a friend's family often took us to Bill Miller's after church on Sunday. We were friends and it was fun, and lots of good meals and discussions were had there. It may not be the best, but it's ok, and y'all are making me miss the place, lol. Might have to drop in the next time I'm in SA.

single stack

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2011
    FL
    Bill Miller’s and Whataburger were the two fast food places between work and the San Antonio Gun Club.
    Decisions must be made when you are trying to get in a couple games of skeet at lunchtime.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    You do know that I’m on the Semegalutide shots? I have lost 60 pounds as of my last doctors appointment in May. The shit really works very well & I’m doing an analog that’s $200.00 per month.

Yep. Last time I saw you you had just started on them and were already showing results.

GoPappy

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 18, 2015
    I've been to the one on 1604 at Potranco on the west side of S.A., and it was just barely ok. But the one in Austin just south of downtown at I-35 and 71/290 was completely 100% terrible the one time I ate there.

Regardless of location, there are many better choices for bbq.

Top Bottom