• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BB-Stacker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2022
    Lindale, TX
    We have satellites than can show license plates. We can drop laser guided bombs 25+ miles out that can hit any chosen window or air vent of any building. Yet we can't seem to find the location of UAV launch sites and preemptly remove them from earth???

It's sad to see the lack of courage/spine in our leadership starting with the Secretary of Defense -> President. And we wonder why our men and women won't join the Armed Forces?

Sad day for American . . .

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    We have satellites than can show license plates. We can drop laser guided bombs 25+ miles out that can hit any chosen window or air vent of any building. Yet we can't seem to find the location of UAV launch sites and preemptly remove them from earth???

It's sad to see the lack of courage/spine in our leadership starting with the Secretary of Defense -> President. And we wonder why our men and women won't join the Armed Forces?

I suspect that these can be launched from just about anywhere.

In my opinion, just hitting the launch sites is addressing the symptoms, not the root cause.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas

They can be launched by hand or from the bed of a pickup

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

BigRed

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest

BigRed

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest

I am in favor of dropping obiden into Iran.... chute or no chute... either way is fine.

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    McConnell, Graham, Cornyn and others are screaming for FJB to attack Iran directly. I'm fine with that - even though it likely will trigger all the jihadist cells already imbedded in the US...and every other illegal in here just waiting for the right moment...

Let's get this shit over with. I got a garden to plant. I hope you're ready.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    McConnell, Graham, Cornyn and others are screaming for FJB to attack Iran directly. I'm fine with that - even though it likely will trigger all the jihadist cells already imbedded in the US...and every other illegal in here just waiting for the right moment...

I am not sure about that. Make it painful for Iran and they will back down. They have too much unrest simmering beneath the surface at home.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US

The problem with attacking Iran directly is that it just places more American service members in harm and generates more money for FJB’s handlers. We are enabling the funding for Iran to carry out these attacks. We were effective in preventing Iran from being able to provide this funding from 2017-2021. But going back to that would mean the current government admitting that Trump was right.

We could also stop placing service members in locations that serve no purpose other than providing targets to Iranian proxies, but that wouldn’t generate support for more middle eastern wars.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Iran knows biden will do nothing.
    If they didn't. they do now.
    I saw his "We will respond" statement. He is just a tired, lost, senile, old fart and they probably laughed when THEY saw it. He could barely mumble it out.

When the eff do we do the class action lawsuit vs the DNC for ruining our country so badly in only three years? There are at least 330 million (maybe 310 million, we have to correct for those not supposed to be here) harmed.

Top Bottom