Gun Zone Deals

Interesting incident while walking the dog.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    What model are you using?

Pilot Electronics, $40 at Walmart...

k2-_b78663f8-0c07-468b-93bc-3b5e7f4b1484.v1.jpg
    k2-_8cdd3336-2b41-40ae-958c-6ddfd11632f1.v2.jpg

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Pilot-Automotive-Dash-Cam/38043040

Wanted to see if it was worth owning one before spending too much money. Honestly, this cheapo one does a good enough job that I haven't felt the need to replace it; and considering it sits in an open Jeep for much of the year, if it gets stolen I won't be out as much money as if I had a Go-Pro! I did put a much larger miroSD card in it (32GB) which is good for about 8 hours of recording. It records in short, 3-minute segments but that's actually better because it makes it easier to determine where something is on the card later on (they are time stamped). With the larger SD card, I can video at 1080p; but the battery doesn't last too long on it so I keep the power cable on all the time. Given that my Jeep has a source tied to the ignition, it comes one when I start it and goes off after I shut it down. Easy-peasy!

Cheers! M2
    Lynx Defense

Das Jared

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Friendswood
    Yeah, that's how I see it. I DO feel bad, and wrong" for calling her a name. I teach conflict deescalation, and name calling is certainly not in the lesson plan.

My wife told me she would have felt completely helpless had she been walking the dog alone. She carries OC, but that dobie was on us so fast...

I was running alone one night when a pit bull ran up behind me and starting posturing, growling and barking. I drew my pistol, then remembered someone once told me to raise my arms and make "big" and yell at the dog. I did and that dog didn't move forward. He stood there until a bicyclist got his attention and he ran off.
    Happens to everyone, in the heat of the moment. Stupidity is a disease running rampant, and it is quite infuriating dealing with it, all the damn time.

peeps

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2014
    Man people like that disgust me...she probably even enjoyed the confrontation and liked that her dog is "protecting" her or will fight for her. Same as her husband, just trying to fill an emotional hole I guess. Daddy issues?

Shouldn't have used the name, as you have said, but you nailed at least!

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    Wow TXI in all the times we have been together, I've never heard you utter a curse word.....

She deserved every letter...........

Top Bottom