• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kpg4923

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2024
    Central Texas
    I aint fucking going nowhere man. No way. I am where I am to stay and fight it out. I can shoot deer in my front yard, walk to a lake, and am several miles at least off the main interstate paths. My neighborhood wouldn't be overrun, at least not initially.

First post on this forum. And I am staying at my house.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    I aint fucking going nowhere man. No way. I am where I am to stay and fight it out. I can shoot deer in my front yard, walk to a lake, and am several miles at least off the main interstate paths. My neighborhood wouldn't be overrun, at least not initially.

Howdy

SARGE67

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2021
    Texas

Arrogance and confidence always the first to go but good luck.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.

Welcome to the Forum!

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Banding together with like-minded people is key IMHO

It takes quite a few people to secure/monitor a perimeter 24/7.
    1711030355432.jpeg

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Banding together with like-minded people is key IMHO

It takes quite a few people to secure/monitor a perimeter 24/7.
    <>

Our ‘’semi-isolated’’ estate has multiple intruder alarms, FLAIR camera recorders, a commercial alarm system, a 110# dog, multiple ready weapons, etc.

But we also have weaknesses; 300’ unfenced waterfront, poor visibility from outside, & multiple entry points.

I’m told that most armed home invaders use “Police, Open-up, POLICE’’ !

No one gets out of here alive. . . . . . .

<>

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Maybe that's what the airport director was thinking....
    <>

Yes, these are dangerous times.

It surely seems to this Old Guy that the Police are using way too many forced entries when they are totally unnecessary.

I recall after the Davidian massacre & immolation of a bunch of innocent children by Eric Holder; the Waco Sheriff said “Had they just told me, I could have picked Koresh up any day with no resistance.”

But the EVIL Eric Holder just had to kill a bunch of people & children to make a show of how powerful he was.

Holder was also behind Ruby Ridge, “Fast & Furious’’, Enrique Camerena, Elian Gonzales, & the murder of Officer Brian Terry. But Holder got away scott-free from all the EVIL harm he has done. . . .

Now we see militarized overkill being used on harmless citizens.

Where is “Justice” ?

<>

bigbigtex

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2013
    Cowtown
    Are you staying put or moving away?

If they want in, they are coming in. Or they could burn you out. They can siege/starve you out of a safe room (and where you gonna put the poop?).

If totally trapped, go down fighting in a blaze of glory. Let them take your guns from your cold, dead hand.

Lonesome Dove

A man of vision but with no mission.
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 25, 2018
    Cut n Shoot, Texas
    "Now I say to you, My friends, do not be afraid of those who kill the body, and after that have nothing more that they can do.
    "But I will warn you whom to fear: fear the One who, after He has killed someone, has the power to throw that person into hell; yes, I tell you, fear Him!
    Luke 12:4,5

Don't be fooled by your own minds to think you're going to stand and fight because you have the balls to do it, this is the temporal life...life none the less, but temporal. Prepare for Eternal life because eternity is well, forever!

And as mentioned, you probably won't want to be alive on earth once the dust settles and your entire surroundings are destroyed...think no electricity, heat, cooling, lighting, just waste nothing else....zip, nada, nothing, all gone etc. etc. etc.

And IF you do make it after that you'll probably end up being a prisoner of someone else other than yourself!

What's the sense at that point?

So don't be too concerned about the temporal life, be more concerned about the eternal life.
    Yeah but No

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    <>

Yes, these are dangerous times.

It surely seems to this Old Guy that the Police are using way too many forced entries when they are totally unnecessary.

I recall after the Davidian massacre & immolation of a bunch of innocent children by Eric Holder; the Waco Sheriff said “Had they just told me, I could have picked Koresh up any day with no resistance.”

But the EVIL Eric Holder just had to kill a bunch of people & children to make a show of how powerful he was.

Holder was also behind Ruby Ridge, “Fast & Furious’’, Enrique Camerena, Elian Gonzales, & the murder of Officer Brian Terry. But Holder got away scott-free from all the EVIL harm he has done. . . .

Now we see militarized overkill being used on harmless citizens.

Where is “Justice” ?

<>

Eric Holder? What an interesting way to misspell "Janet Reno", who was actually the AG back then. During the 90s Holder was the US Attorney for the District of Columbia.

Your list...Ruby Ridge and Waco - JANET RENO, not Holder.

Fast & Furious and the murder of Brian Terry - Eric Holder. Hey, two right - good job!

Enrique Carmena - assassinated in 1985, when Holder was a low-level staffer at the Department of Justice. The Attorney General then was Ed Meese, during the presidency of Ronald Reagan.

So...you got 40% of your facts right.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Eric Holder? What an interesting way to misspell "Janet Reno", who was actually the AG back then. During the 90s Holder was the US Attorney for the District of Columbia.

Your list...Ruby Ridge and Waco - JANET RENO, not Holder.

Fast & Furious and the murder of Brian Terry - Eric Holder. Hey, two right - good job!

Enrique Carmena - assassinated in 1985, when Holder was a low-level staffer at the Department of Justice. The Attorney General then was Ed Meese, during the presidency of Ronald Reagan.

So...you got 40% of your facts right.
    But the theme is accurate.

Top Bottom