• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wllmwallace

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Denton, TX
    Just wanted to quickly post on here that this member is trying to pass himself off as a Navy SEAL, when in fact he is not. His name is Joe/Joseph Parker, 39, Austin TX. for verification purposes, as you can see by his response to the question: "Noticed your Avatar, were you a Navy SEAL?, What BUD/S class and/or Team were you with?"

BUD/S class 263 graduated Coronado CA March 30, 2007. 144 men started the class, 46 graduated...no Joe/Joseph Parker in that class. Not to mention this clown went through BUD/S at the ripe age of 37....not to mention the fact this guy would still be active duty as there is a 51 month REQUIRED enlistment contract after graduating BUD/S. There is no Navy SEAL on active duty that went through the program at the age of 37 years old. Period.

This individual was given ample time and oppurtunity to remove his avatar, apologize privately, and no harm no foul. He was warned that not doing as requested would bring this into a public light, and so here we are.

Sorry for the intrusion, have yourselves an excellent day. Keep your powder dry, and your back to the water.

txsyotehntr

Re: NAVSPECWAR Avatar
    I was in team 2 out of little creek. BUD/S Class 263
    Venture Surplus ad

XFROGTX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2010
    Decatur
    Backing up a "Quiet Professional", real deal fellow Frog. The guy txsyotehntr/Joe Parker is not on any roster as a BUD/S graduate. And you MUST graduate BUD/S before going into the pipeline for STT to even get on a Team. This butter-butt just wants to talk the talk without having had to have walked the walk.

Just a quick HOO-YAH to Doc Wallace. Keep it real Brother.

wllmwallace

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Denton, TX
    Thanks Marcus for the backup, was kinda trying to maintain a low profile here and not "out" myself, but this warranted the attention. Just so everyone knows there are a LOT of people trying to impersonate our service members out there. For whatever reason. :banghead: And there are those with the rosters for verfication purposes lurking around that can, and will expose fakes. Good reading on this would be "Stolen Valor" that was written about these people disrespecting the Men and Women who have given so much of themselves for our freedom and way of life. Sorry to bring this up, but this guy brought it upon himself.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    How do ya'll know he was not a SEAL, from where did you get his age?

I tried to search his posts, but get a message there are no posts, yet his profile shoes 24.

wllmwallace

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Denton, TX
    His name is Joe, by cross referencing his screen name with a google search for the same, his MySpace page shows a Joe Parker, Austin TX, as does several other Hunting/fishing related forums this guy frequents. Age on MySpace is 39, pictured wearing a NAVY grey PT shirt. Put all this together along with no response to e-mails/PM's etc, and this is where we're at.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    His name is Joe, by cross referencing his screen name with a google search for the same, his MySpace page shows a Joe Parker, Austin TX, as does several other Hunting/fishing related forums this guy frequents. Age on MySpace is 39, pictured wearing a NAVY grey PT shirt. Put all this together along with no response to e-mails/PM's etc, and this is where we're at.

Roger that. Good work.

jake75

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2009
    Hurst, TX
    I wasnt a seal or sf or anything but was in the military for a while and after getting out Ive met all kinds of bs'ers like that. Worthless I tell ya.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    It's actually illegal to proclaim you are a SEAL (if you are not). Theft of Valor / Honor or something to that effect. A friend of mine in the 19th SF Group told me about this kind of law passing.

Not a good idea to piss off a group of motivated and highly trained individuals.

I'll have to tell an ex-SEAL friend of mine about this, he'll get a kick out of it.

Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    I generally do not join in in military conversations face to face, or online unless I know the person or served with them. The bs gets thick and deep very fast.

Edit:Not pertaining to this post at all. Just the everyone is/was a sniper etc mentality

wllmwallace

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Denton, TX
    While it is not illegal to impersonate a service member, it IS illegal to display/wear awards/medals you are not in a position to wear. That is the Stolen Valor Act, signed into law 2005 by George W. If it were illegal to impersonate a military member/veteran, local jails would be filled to capacity with homeless guys that have cardboard signs dictating "Help a Veteran". Most of those blood suckers have never been in uniform, unless it was a county jumpsuit, and those don't count.

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    Reminds me of the guy that during the Korean War fought in the Battle of the Silver Bar/Cabaret in Nara, Japan, and was awarded two Red Battle Scars.....One across his nose from the other Marine's knuckles and one atop his head from the MP's billy club...
    If BS was music, some wannabees would have a brass band !
    Semper Fi

TxPhantom

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Frisco, Texas
    Remember the Winter Soldiers that John Kerry was a part of? They are the most despicable military pretenders of all time. And John Kerry almost became President and is still a Mass. Senator! Proving once again that Democrat's qualifications for public office are set pretty low. And where was the liberal media? They were attacking Jerome Corsi and Scott Swett which was just as despictable.

http://www.wintersoldier.com/

The Winter Soldiers

On January 31, 1971, members of Vietnam Veterans Against the War (VVAW) met in a Detroit hotel to discuss war crimes they claimed to have participated in or witnessed during their combat tours in Vietnam. During the next three days, more than 100 Vietnam veterans and 16 civilians gave anguished, emotional testimony describing hundreds of atrocities against innocent civilians in South Vietnam, including rape, arson, torture, murder, and the shelling or napalming of entire villages. The witnesses stated that these acts were being committed casually and routinely, under orders, as a matter of policy.
    In April, the VVAW stormed Washington in a week-long protest. At its height, spokesman John Kerry went before the Senate Committee on Foreign Relations to accuse the United States military of committing massive numbers of war crimes in Vietnam. The appearance launched Kerry's political career. The charges he made shocked and sickened a nation, changed the course of a war and stained the reputation of the American military for decades.
    But the mass murder of civilians was never American policy in Vietnam. War crimes were the exception, not the rule. And the Winter Soldier tribunal itself -- which John Kerry had helped moderate -- turned out to be "packed with pretenders and liars."
    ----------
    What happened when military investigators asked the "winter soldiers" for evidence of all the war crimes they had alleged? Mostly stonewalling, backtracking, and statements that failed to support the VVAW's claims...

See Newly Discovered Army Reports Discredit "Winter Soldier" Claims by Scott Swett for the full story.
    Also check out the original summary reports of the Army's VVAW investigations.
    ----------
    Enemy documents from 1971 show that Vietnamese communists guided the American antiwar movement via meetings between the communist delegations to the Paris Peace talks and American antiwar activists. John Kerry and the VVAW were working toward the exact goals set forth in the communist directives.

Read about it in John Kerry and the VVAW: Hanoi's American Puppets? by Dr. Jerome Corsi and Scott Swett.
    ----------
    In Yesterday's Lies: Steve Pitkin and the Winter Soldiers, Scott Swett tells the story of a former VVAW member and participant in the Winter Soldier Investigation who has now filed an affidavit stating that John Kerry and others pressured him to give false testimony about American atrocities in Vietnam.

In the smash best-seller Unfit for Command, John O'Neill presents eyewitness accounts from Kerry's fellow Swift sailors that demolish his tales of combat heroism, while Dr. Jerry Corsi draws on the WinterSoldier.com research and other new material to expose Kerry's radical activities as a leader of the VVAW.
    John Kerry's photograph hangs in the War Protestors Hall of the War Remnants Museum in Ho Chi Minh City -- an indication of the value the Vietnamese communists place on Kerry's support of their efforts during the Vietnam War.
    See Kerry Museum Photo Documented for additional information on the Kerry war museum story.
    The Viet Nam News also remembers Kerry in this propaganda article featuring his claim that war crimes were American policy in Vietnam.
    ----------

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    It's actually illegal to proclaim you are a SEAL (if you are not). Theft of Valor / Honor or something to that effect. A friend of mine in the 19th SF Group told me about this kind of law passing.

Not a good idea to piss off a group of motivated and highly trained individuals.

I'll have to tell an ex-SEAL friend of mine about this, he'll get a kick out of it.

Especially SEALs. They tend to have pretty, um, "straight-forward" mentalities. Movie-villain mentalities I call it. Crazy dudes, glad they're the good guys!

TheTomcat

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    I was just a medic, but did my time. I think it's funny that you NEVER meet somebody that says "Yeah I spent four years handing out basketballs in MWR." or " I was a cook." Apparently cooks, mechanics, MWR employees, etc were all civilian contractors????!!! Who would have guessed. My best friend was a cook in the AF. He'll tell ya what he did. And laugh that he went home every night had cable tv and worked regular shifts!

Fisherman777

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    45R
    I was just a medic, but did my time. I think it's funny that you NEVER meet somebody that says "Yeah I spent four years handing out basketballs in MWR." or " I was a cook." Apparently cooks, mechanics, MWR employees, etc were all civilian contractors????!!! Who would have guessed. My best friend was a cook in the AF. He'll tell ya what he did. And laugh that he went home every night had cable tv and worked regular shifts!

I've sometimes wondered about that. Why did we have so many civilians in the kitchen? Couldn't they find enough people in the ranks to staff the whole kitchen? I was a BB stacker in the Air Force.

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    I know a lot of guys in the military some Marines some army and a few Navy and Air Force and one or two US Coast Guard. I have met 3 real Snipers 1 designated marksmen and about 15 guys that "work on tanks and other stuff" and Well it depends on what the army wants me to do that day" and if I don't know them well or some of the guys or gals they served with as well we don't talk much about it. 1 of the snipers was a Marine and did his time in Vietnam, 1 was a Marine and as far as I know is still in, and the other an Army special something or other but I haven't seen any of them in Years and years. I know that they wouldn't take kindly to someone stealing their hard earned achievements but I'm not in a position to say a word about it. I know that all of them said on more than one occasion that "unless they can prove it they peeled potatoes." I will say this, Thank you to everyone that served no matter the capacity you served in you did more than me.

Top Bottom