• MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    My condolences!
    Let me explain.

A man married can not say what he thinks nor can he ever be caught making a negative comment about his "Better" half. This is not allowed in the Wife" rule book.

Those of us that gave their wife the "boot" can speak freely as we once did before.

Marriage is a wonderful thing but you can never be "YOUR OWN MAN' again because any man that has been married a while will tell you this - "If mama's not happy - nobodies happy".

I sincerely wish you the best and many happy years together.

These are the basic rules of marriage - learn them and they will serve you well!
    Rule #1 Keep mama happy!
    Rule #2 Never argue with mama!
    Rule #3 Mama is always right.
    Rule #4 It was you faults no matter what.
    Rule #5 Your old friends are exactly that "your "OLD" friends.
    Rule #6 When life sucks its because you did not follow rule #1

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    Congrats!

As for you guys, "being your own (wo)man" cuts both ways. I don't have my friends anymore. I don't have my money anymore. I don't have my schedule anymore. Everything is ours. Everything is we.

I would still like some part of my life to myself too. Men don't get the monopoly on that. Us ladies can feel the very same way you boys can about things I've about had it up to my eyeballs about this pissin' and moaning about wives. The other half is just as miserable...err challenged

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    I would still like some part of my life to myself too. Men don't get the monopoly on that. Us ladies can feel the very same way you boys can about things I've about had it up to my eyeballs about this pissin' and moaning about wives. The other half is just as miserable...err challenged

Yeah - but if YOU go out an' get drunk an' spend money on wild wimmen....yer spendin' it on yerself!!!!

Besides - if we didn't gripe, ya'll would think you were doin' somethin' wrong! Best way I can describe it is that I go home to the same woman every night - and wouldn't have it any other way. But that doesn't mean we don't get to puff out our chests an' complain 'bout it, Shorts!

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    Yeah - but if YOU go out an' get drunk an' spend money on wild wimmen....yer spendin' it on yerself!!!!

Your logic is wrong. Or else it means that when you go out you'll be spending your money on men?

You have to apply the opposite sex to every analogy you make. When I, female, go out looking to get wild, I look for men, not women.

You, male, when you go out, spend your money on women.

See, you have to switch your logic around the full 180*. You can't just go halfway and expect it apply.

Besides - if we didn't gripe, ya'll would think you were doin' somethin' wrong! Best way I can describe it is that I go home to the same woman every night - and wouldn't have it any other way. But that doesn't mean we don't get to puff out our chests an' complain 'bout it, Shorts!

Fair enough. And that doesn't mean us women don't feel the same way you do about the shackles...err the circle of marriage. You boys seem to complain about it alot more and expect that you're the only ones uncomfortable, TexasRedneck!

TXCleaver

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Austin
    Congrats, especially if you're the tricker, and not the trickee.

I figure most of us trick good women into marrying us.

All the best!

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Your logic is wrong.

Can't be. I'm a male. We're always right.......

Or else it means that when you go out you'll be spending your money on men?

Not in THIS lifetime!

You, male, when you go out, spend your money on women.

No, ah....er, wait....I DID buy yer lunch, didn't I?

Fair enough. And that doesn't mean us women don't feel the same way you do about the shackles...err the circle of marriage. You boys seem to complain about it alot more and expect that you're the only ones uncomfortable, TexasRedneck!

ANYone that REALLY feels "shackled" needs to get out of the situation. A good marriage is a partnership. There's give and take, as there should be. That doesn't mean that we can't have fun with it, though!

Top Bottom