Lynx Defense

If Open Carry ever comes to Texas, I hope everyone has.........

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Chupacabra Hunter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Corpus Christi TX
    punk in car: "Are you on commission?"
    officer: "Im a police officer, not a salesman, you dickhead"!

I would have love to hear that response... but courteousy and patience must rule for a little while at least....

good job staying focused.....

ChunkyMonkey

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    San Antonio, Tx
    punk in car: "Are you on commission?"
    officer: "Im a police officer, not a salesman, you dickhead"!

I would have love to hear that response... but courteousy and patience must rule for a little while at least....

good job staying focused.....

Yeah, I don't think my chief would have enjoyed that response on vid. Everyone at work did get a kick out of it though.

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Austin
    i know you like to think you know what the hell you're talking about.......but you dont

keep on keepin on though

Your ignorance on a basic issue like this is astounding. In another thread, you also expressed the fact that you don't understand the difference between a stop and a frisk. I doubt that you ever actually were a LEO, but if you were I can say I'm very glad you are retired.

ChunkyMonkey

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    San Antonio, Tx
    Ends up we're on another forum also, lol. I posted for folks to possibly lookout for any videos that may end up circulated as I'd love to see what they say. He quickly came on and it started. I'd post the link to thread but not sure if allowed.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    I hate these stupid things. I know he is exorcizing his rights, but there is a certain a-hole or at least young punk factor. I know he thinks he is making a difference, but I think things like this do more harm than good.

He actually is making a difference. Encounters like these can result in department-wide training. I've seen it happen.

Kimber_me_timbers

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2011
    Dallas
    In what way, exactly?

I don't know, police are supposed to be public servants, not just revenue collectors. That being said, as public servants, I can see how they would have a duty to check stuff out if the public requests it. I understand the wanting to avoid a "papers please" society, but I guess there really is no answer here.

Rum Runner

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    Plano
    Thanks for posting the amusement CM, those were funny videos. My favorite part? He is on his way to "pick up his baby boy" at 11:30PM? And he's callin you a dick...What a stellar guy. Great father. The values are strong there.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    so a citizen calls the police about concerns of a man walking around carrying a gun - and you dont think they have a responsibility to check it out?

Again, in what way do they have a responsibility? Who are they responsible to, and what negative actions will be taken against them if they don't?

just jk

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    dee eff dub
    Again, in what way do they have a responsibility? Who are they responsible to, and what negative actions will be taken against them if they don't?

NotSureIfSerious.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom