• ...and so much more!
  • SURVIVOR619

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 31, 2017
    US
    Fowchee aided in the longball game to usher in the great reset and the wave of change continues. If only all the fed up people actually bonded together to realize how powerful a united people could be, positive change could come about. Unfortunately, we're all ok with the daily minute erosion of our rights. More than a decade ago I lost hope. Today, my hope is stronger than ever because I gave it to God. He's in control despite the abundance of devil's grandeur in our society.

wakosama

Collapse now - Avoid the rush
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2022
    Spring
    1678376273648.png

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    No matter where or how the virus came into being, China knew they had a contagious respiratory disease in the Wuhan area and they knew it was bad. As soon as they knew that, they halted all domestic air travel into and out of Wuhan.
    I figure it occurred in Sept or earlier. Takes awhile for it to get going before China realized it was loose. Per the press, China destroyed all evidence and cleaned the lab before anyone could investigate (approx. Dec). We got it in Wa when people came here and the strain we got had morphed by then. The 'data' -- CRISPR -- (not a real sample) we got was not the same. IIRC that info was available in Feb 2020.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I saw an interesting point made today regarding the initial reaction to the virus.

No matter where or how the virus came into being, China knew they had a contagious respiratory disease in the Wuhan area and they knew it was bad. As soon as they knew that, they halted all domestic air travel into and out of Wuhan.

However, for the next two weeks they allowed all international travel to continue unabated even though they knew that people leaving would be carrying Covid to other places.

In simple terms, the CCP deliberately seeded Covid around the world.

In this context, it doesn't matter if Covid was engineered in a lab or came from animals. As soon as they realized a serious bio-weapon existed, the CCP attacked the whole world with it.

I feel sure this was covered 100 pages ago in this thread but I just snapped to this set of facts and I find it mind-blowing.
    After so much reading on this subject, I now wonder if this virus is a result of the Swine Flu not doing what was hoped.

While I'd like to blame China for the whole thing, I know better now, and I almost wish I was oblivious to it. While I believe the CCP to be evil, they haven't cornered the market.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    er,

Please elaborate...I can speculate (to myself) what you're hinting at but, I'd like to know your thoughts about Swine Flu not doing what was hoped.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    er,

Please elaborate...I can speculate (to myself) what you're hinting at but, I'd like to know your thoughts about Swine Flu not doing what was hoped.
    Well, I have looked at events and planning since then. Too many coincidences since then that suggested that this has been in planning for quite a long time. I have no doubt population control on a global scale is a thing, and ever since 9/11 had proven that people will give up liberty for a sense of security, there are many looking to take advantage of that.

I'm not going to say I know all of what's going on, but look how the country is run now, do you think they could have gotten away with this 25 years ago?

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    er,

I think we're on the same path.

And to answer your question: No and it's getting worse as most recently demonstrated by congress's response to the TC video regarding Jan 6.

Our marxist government absolutely freaked out regarding their 'oh so carefully mapped out bs insurrection narrative.

Who're your sources they screamed while that old fruit schumer went on tv uttering weird platitudes about our democracy being on the precipice of disaster, sputter, cough, cuz ah, such videos are causing shit hemorrhages to their fking lies!

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Who're your sources they screamed while that old fruit schumer went on tv uttering weird platitudes about our democracy being on the precipice of disaster, sputter, cough, cuz ah, such videos are causing shit hemorrhages to their fking lies!
    Basically I find news from many areas, then I do a deeper dive into things that concern me. I don't rely on just one or a few sources in my attempt to get to the bottom something. I couldn't begin to remember all the sites I've visited, there could be hundreds. I tend to listen to podcasts of people that were once classical liberals more often, while I may not agree with them on many things, they often don't have as much political lean, a bit more genuine. Hell, I even listen to Jimmy Dore at times, whom I once thought was very left leaning.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    As far as Schumer? It concerns me more when I see republican senators and other neocons spouting much the same garbage. I've known for a long time what Schumer is all about.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Yeah, I listen/watch Dore, but wonder how he could be considered a stand up comedian - He comes across (to me anyway) as a Conservative with a rather irascible bent, interesting to listen, but funny...nah.

As to the fruit-cake schumer and the other dem/marxist, plus the repubs - if ever anyone doubted they're in bed with each other, they're response to TC's Jan 6, says it all...

Our so-called government is an utter, corrupt, disaster...

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Yeah, I listen/watch Dore, but wonder how he could be considered a stand up comedian - He comes across (to me anyway) as a Conservative with a rather irascible bent, interesting to listen, but funny...nah.

As to the fruit-cake schumer and the other dem/marxist, plus the repubs - if ever anyone doubted they're in bed with each other, they're response to TC's Jan 6, says it all...

Our so-called government is an utter, corrupt, disaster...
    I have a glimmer of hope, but I'm not holding my breath, watching Timcast last night. He was at the capitol talking to Matt Gaetz, Dan Bishop and Steve Bannon. I found it a bit odd that I felt Steve Bannon was the calm one in the room. Gaetz and Bishop are the first ones to start reviewing the documents that the former Jan. 6th committee left. They were surprised they hadn't destroyed many of them.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    "Gaetz and Bishop are the first ones to start reviewing the documents that the former Jan. 6th committee left. They were surprised they hadn't destroyed many of them."

Yep, I neglected to mention: Utterly corrupt disaster doesn't mean they're competent...so maybe, there is hope...of a kind.

I guess the constant drumbeat to discredit Gaetz has finally been abandoned by our commie government...they couldn't accomplish their mission with sexual smearing though they tried mightily.

He is feared as are a few other Conservatives, just not enough of them, we need more Hawleys and Cruz's...creeps like plaskett need to be vigorously opposed along with all the other governmental cretins.

OK, enough of my complaining - Gotta go outside and breath in some fresh oak pollen!

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    "The damage this has done to confidence in science is incomprehensible"

So the narrative was crafted by a group of guys stirring a caldron, some of whom were directly or indirectly responsible, science and the truth be damned to cover their own asses. And anyone who was actually interested in following the science and finding the truth was shown the door and called consipiracy theorists or worse. And of course the media gave the perpetrators nothing but cover. Pretty much what I suspected even back in early 2020, but without a doubt now.

And it's absolutely correct, with the exception of a (shrinking) group of sheep who will believe anything and everything told to them by the establishment, whether politicians or bureaucrats, there is no longer confidence in the scientific community. Look no further than Fauci declaring himself as science and any opposition was ludicrous. He and others need to be prosecuted. Otherwise, the damage is irreversible.

Top Bottom