• ...and so much more!
  • jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    I'm thinking that when the shooting starts, there will be enough of it that schedules will get worked out......

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Interesting fact. The covid vaccines are STILL emergency use regulated. Means still under GOV control and all the GOV $ being spent on it!! Why? 2 yrs and still experimental, even with all the collected data. Plus they don't have to put any cautions or list ingredients on the labels. Take it out of the emergency class and Gov. $ stops!!
    Plus the exemptions from law suits remains under emergency.

Last edited:

easy rider

Process Fabricator
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Now I know it's California, but if these bills become law in California, how soon before they try to push this crap nationwide? These are absolutely tyrannical:

1648655383114.png

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Considering the revelations of U.S. sponsored bio-warfare labs in Ukraine, I've begun to wonder if the Chinese government, or even very many of the Chinese working in the U.S. sponsored Wuhan bio-warfare lab, had any knowledge of what was really going on there before the release of Covid-19...

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Supposed studies of disease in regions our service men might be stationed. Sounds like a reasonable idea.

easy rider

Process Fabricator
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Considering the revelations of U.S. sponsored bio-warfare labs in Ukraine, I've begun to wonder if the Chinese government, or even very many of the Chinese working in the U.S. sponsored Wuhan bio-warfare lab, had any knowledge of what was really going on there before the release of Covid-19...
    If there was, can you trust that information would be released? And if it was released, would those responsible at the upper levels ever be held accountable? I don't believe so.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    You saw confirmed bio-warfare labs in Ukraine?

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    You saw confirmed bio-warfare labs in Ukraine?

You are free to read that however you want...

I can remember how the U.S. denied having in hand in the Wuhan lab, too.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas

You are free to read that however you want...

I can remember how the U.S. denied having in hand in the Wuhan lab, too.
    Bio-warfare though is completely different than bio-research. I did bio-research in college in the 60's. To make the leap from research to warfare is a leap don't you think? What China did was probably bio-warfare. Ukraine though?

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Bio-warfare though is completely different than bio-research. I did bio-research in college in the 60's. To make the leap from research to warfare is a leap don't you think? What China did was probably bio-warfare. Ukraine though?
    I dunno. If it was “research” then why not do it here? Why Ukraine? Given what‘s happened over the past two years, I’d question everything.

easy rider

Process Fabricator
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    How much of a leap is there from research to weaponizing. Isn't all new bio-warfare researched? Certainly I can mutate viruses as research, and that mutation can then be more deadly, couldn't I then figure out how to weaponize it and still call it research? Fauci calls gain of function, research.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Bio-research to learn how to control existing disease is one thing. Even to see if or how a current problem disease mutate can be beneficial.
    Gain of function is a totally different matter. Taking a disease that is of no or little harm to humans and forcing mutations to make it dangerous to the population has only one use. A weapon.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    I dunno. If it was “research” then why not do it here? Why Ukraine? Given what‘s happened over the past two years, I’d question everything.
    I question everything too but the article quoted says bio-research not bio-warfare. May be bio-warfare but maybe not. I am sick of fake news and most of us are and that includes jumping to conclusions that are not warranted. Yes Biden's laptop was real. Was this bio-warfare? I don't know. Any school with a microbiology department is doing bio-research.

Top Bottom