• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    "acknowledged experts" he said...worth a chuckle, I guess...don't wear a mask said foochi, and then wear 2 masks said foochi, an acknowledged expert.

nyc's chief doc, another "acknowledged expert" exclaimed, "please visit Chinatown, you've nothing to worrry about"...ah the "acknowledged experts" speak...out of both sides of their mouths.

"the vax is better than nothing" he said... quite a reassuring recommendation that is...Jesus wept...

Many folks have told of us their loved ones who were either killed or severely injured by the c-19 vax, but no, don't listen to them.

They aren't "acknowledged experts".

And let's not forget the host of different physicians who've come forth with the courage to reveal the horrors you expose yourself to by getting 'the jab' from this highly untested poison.

Many, if not most other physician's 'don't' have the courage, but fear losing their jobs if they speak out against the c-19 faux-vax.
    Lynx Defense

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    My sister's post-2nd-jab symptoms were severe in the short term. In the medium term, over 6 months, her angina worsened to a degree no one could understand. She used more nitroglycerin in that 6 months than she had in the previous 20 years. Her cardiologist told us both (I was in the room) that he was wary of the vaccine for his patients. He felt it did more good than harm for most people. However, he had seen so much myocarditis and other dangerous conditions in his (already cardiac-compromised) patients that he no longer accepted the blanket recommendations made by public officials.

To be sure, he still felt that getting vaccinated should be everyone's default procedure but he had absolutely zero problems with anyone who refused. He firmly believed they needed to make their own decision based on their unique circumstances and not be led astray by political voices or forced to do anything via public-sector mandates.

That seems sensible to me.

ETA - Now, a year after her second jab, her angina has returned to previous levels, i.e. nearly non-existent.

skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    I got the Anthrax "vaccine" preparing for possible deployment.

I'm now dealing with severe rheumatoid arthritis. Many claim a connection to the "carrier agent" used in certain batches of the vaccine. Currently, there in no "proof" of a connection.

I was young and patriotic and did what I had to do to stay qualified as prepared for "Worldwide Duty".

Just sayin'...

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    I used to think I was smart and ridiculed “anti-vaxxers”. I had no idea what I was talking about, I just accepted the narrative.

Now that I have a kid…and I’ve seen what’s behind this covid vax…and I’ve actually opened my damned eyes and lifted a finger to do some research…

I had no idea how big of a rabbit hole these vaccines really are.

I had a handful of vaccines when I was a kid.
    They’re injecting our kids today with dozens.

And childhood/adult disorders that were once rare are now commonplace.

John F Kennedy Jr - a sitting senator - has done some scathing research and has written books. It’s eye-opening if even a fraction of what he asserts is true.

What was once conspiracy theory…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Much of the things "exposed" are misunderstandings and exaggerations. Please speak with your child's Pediatrician.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    I used to think I was smart and ridiculed “anti-vaxxers”. I had no idea what I was talking about, I just accepted the narrative.

Now that I have a kid…and I’ve seen what’s behind this covid vax…and I’ve actually opened my damned eyes and lifted a finger to do some research…

I had no idea how big of a rabbit hole these vaccines really are.

I had a handful of vaccines when I was a kid.
    They’re injecting our kids today with dozens.

And childhood/adult disorders that were once rare are now commonplace.

John F Kennedy Jr - a sitting senator - has done some scathing research and has written books. It’s eye-opening if even a fraction of what he asserts is true.

What was once conspiracy theory…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    I think it’s RFK Jr. that you are referring to. JFK Jr. died in a plane crash in 1999. What you stated though is spot on. I’ve watched him speak about them, and he does raise some good points. Him and Rand Paul are good people to have in congress right now

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    My sister's post-2nd-jab symptoms were severe in the short term. In the medium term, over 6 months, her angina worsened to a degree no one could understand. She used more nitroglycerin in that 6 months than she had in the previous 20 years. Her cardiologist told us both (I was in the room) that he was wary of the vaccine for his patients. He felt it did more good than harm for most people. However, he had seen so much myocarditis and other dangerous conditions in his (already cardiac-compromised) patients that he no longer accepted the blanket recommendations made by public officials.

To be sure, he still felt that getting vaccinated should be everyone's default procedure but he had absolutely zero problems with anyone who refused. He firmly believed they needed to make their own decision based on their unique circumstances and not be led astray by political voices or forced to do anything via public-sector mandates.

ETA - Now, a year after her second jab, her angina has returned to previous levels, i.e. nearly non-existent.
    Hey Ben,

That is what my Cardiologist said to me, this past November....

He recommended that I do not get the vaxx...as it may do more harm than good..

Later, Mark

jamesmrj

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2011
    Cypress, TX
    Much of the things "exposed" are misunderstandings and exaggerations. Please speak with your child's Pediatrician.
    My daughters (4 & 6) just had their yearly check up last week. Their doctor neither asked about the Cov vax status, nor advised on it.

Some docs know their stuff and will advise based on what they know. Others are fucking parrots (like my GP), who just repeat what they've been told by their associations and advisory boards.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    My daughters (4 & 6) just had their yearly check up last week. Their doctor neither asked about the Cov vax status, nor advised on it.

Some docs know their stuff and will advise based on what they know. Others are fucking parrots (like my GP), who just repeat what they've been told by their associations and advisory boards.
    I certainly don’t think normal kids that age need COVID Vax.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine

Ben,The problem you describe is just one of many. We, even Physicians, have difficult telling which info to trust. There is so much propaganda flying all around, purposely deceptive study reports, and nonsensical pseudo-Science, that one can't tell which is which. Good Luck & may GOD Bless your Sis.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    "mRNA vaccination stimulates robust GCs (germinal centers) containing vaccine mRNA and spike antigen up to 8 weeks postvaccination in some cases."

Immune imprinting, breadth of variant recognition, and germinal center response in human SARS-CoV-2 infection and vaccination

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    >
    If you do any of the slightest "research", two things jump out:

This guy is neither Medical Doctor nor Biological Scientist, his 'Doctor" comes from an economics degree.

And, his stuff is a classic on the use of "internet management services", which add layer-upon layer of B-S posts to bury any REAL criticism of him.

Once more, Don't get your health or medical information from internet posts.

Once more, you have been warned.

leVieux

• Haha
    Reactions: gll

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    Ben,The problem you describe is just one of many. We, even Physicians, have difficult telling which info to trust. There is so much propaganda flying all around, purposely deceptive study reports, and nonsensical pseudo-Science, that one can't tell which is which. Good Luck & may GOD Bless your Sis.
    Sure we can. It just takes time, which we didn't have. The problem wasn't so much that so much info was found to be false (intentionally or otherwise), it's that the timetable was forced to be truncated to "respond" to this "pandemic." It's that information we couldn't validate was aggressively, even combatively, shoved down peoples' throats. The problem is firmly in the question of why we forced that timetable to begin with, and I think most of us could see from the beginning it was manipulated for reasons not related to our health. May sound trite, but these alleged "experts" completely failed to follow the scientific method while screaming follow the science. Hiding the records from the public for decades? That's science? Hardly.

That's the point a lot of people tried to make, but were shouted down and buried under the noise. Right from the beginning, right at the whole '2 weeks to flatten the curve' stage, a lot of people felt the message didn't pass the sniff test. Look back at how fast people were questioning the published numbers. How people were trying to verify the claims of overflowing hospitals with freezer trucks full of bodies, only to catch glimpses of everything being empty before being ran off by security staff.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Sure we can. It just takes time, which we didn't have. The problem wasn't so much that so much info was found to be false (intentionally or otherwise), it's that the timetable was forced to be truncated to "respond" to this "pandemic." It's that information we couldn't validate was aggressively, even combatively, shoved down peoples' throats. The problem is firmly in the question of why we forced that timetable to begin with, and I think most of us could see from the beginning it was manipulated for reasons not related to our health. May sound trite, but these alleged "experts" completely failed to follow the scientific method while screaming follow the science. Hiding the records from the public for decades? That's science? Hardly.

That's the point a lot of people tried to make, but were shouted down and buried under the noise. Right from the beginning, right at the whole '2 weeks to flatten the curve' stage, a lot of people felt the message didn't pass the sniff test. Look back at how fast people were questioning the published numbers. How people were trying to verify the claims of overflowing hospitals with freezer trucks full of bodies, only to catch glimpses of everything being empty before being ran off by security staff.

>
    This is a direct result of allowing corrupted politicized scientist-crooks to run our governmental agencies.

Fauci is the poster-boy for much of what is wrong in our government. He should have been fired immediately when Clinton left office.

All U S "Science" has been furthered by the current practice of funding our universities through federal "agency-grants", which now come with instructions as to what must be done and found for the ultimate reports. Written by leftist political "plants".

Academics who comply are promoted and payed well fro their complicity.

leVieux

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    >
    This is a direct result of allowing corrupted politicized scientist-crooks to run our governmental agencies.

Fauci is the poster-boy for much of what is wrong in our government. He should have been fired immediately when Clinton left office.

All U S "Science" has been furthered by the current practice of funding our universities through federal "agency-grants", which now come with instructions as to what must be done and found for the ultimate reports. Written by leftist political "plants".

Academics who comply are promoted and payed well fro their complicity.

leVieux
    Let me get this straight.
    Don't trust the lying scientists in the government. Instead, trust the civilian scientist that the government paid to come up with a predetermined outcome?
    About sum it up?

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    Well said!
    It shouldn't be a big deal. If one feels that getting a vaccination is appropriate, more power to them. If they do not trust the vaccinations, they shouldn't get it. It's not a "government" thing, etc. How one cares for their health is a personal choice and always should be.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom