• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    Now that I've got my stim check, I suddenly have a hankering for a Ruger 9mm PC charger and a folding brace. I found the brace in stock online, but can't seem to find the PC charger in stock. Anyone have a line on where I can get one?
    DK Firearms

Tex1961

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 12, 2020
    Plano, Texas
    Damn I'm jealous you guys can just go buy a gun and take it home that day like its no big deal. I forget how bad we have it here in CA
    9:30am - Hop in Jeep and drive to store
    10:00am - arrive, ogle all guns, make selection, chat with everyone while clerk is processing my transaction (No background check needed because I’m LTC)
    11:00am leave store with new toy.
    11:30 - arrive home, unpack gun, clean, lubricate, grab range bag and ammo, head to range
    12:00 arrive at range, go bang bang about a hundred times or so
    1:00pm leave
    1:30pm arrive home, clean and find spot in safe
    2:00pm grab iPad and look for more toys to buy while thinking THANK GOD I LIVE IN TEXAS

True Manufacturing

Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2021
    its harder for you to buy ammo than us to buy any non nfa gun, we don't even have a list to save us from those deadly weapons of war. like a semi auto 22lr :)

Because of an administrative SNAFU I haven't purchased ammo since the regulation changes. It has to do with the address at which I purchased guns and my home address now and I can't get it corrected. I also rarely shoot because our local range closed and all the outdoor areas were closed because of fire danger for a long time. There are a couple outdoor ranges open but they're far from where I live so I just never go. Sucks - it's one of the things I hate the most about this place

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    Congrats.

You may wear out that Charger before the brace comes in though. Optics Planet has never been known for their speedy delivery.
    That was a concern as I've heard stories, but they say it's been shipped and they show a UPS tracking number.

Edit: Damn, they are using Smart Post. That will add a few days shipping time.

Last edited:

BuzzinSATX

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 20, 2013
    New Braunfels
    Because of an administrative SNAFU I haven't purchased ammo since the regulation changes. It has to do with the address at which I purchased guns and my home address now and I can't get it corrected. I also rarely shoot because our local range closed and all the outdoor areas were closed because of fire danger for a long time. There are a couple outdoor ranges open but they're far from where I live so I just never go. Sucks - it's one of the things I hate the most about this place

I feel for ya! You have a wonderful state with such awesome beaches, timber, desert, and mountains. If it wasn’t for the liberal crap, it be a great place to be.

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    Okay, okay. Here is a reasonable facsimile.

1616114942212.png

Top Bottom