• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    I saw one at the Tyler Academy the other day. $700ish.
    This one was 729 ish, but it only comes with a 10 round Ruger magazine. And no threaded barrel. The one with the 17 round mag was 800 ish. It doesn't say state compliant, but I sure hope it doesn't have a 9 lb. Massachusetts trigger. Since it comes with a Glock mag adapter, I won't have to buy any mags.

Radarscratch

I void warranties.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Westminster
    This one was 729 ish, but it only comes with a 10 round Ruger magazine. And no threaded barrel. The one with the 17 round mag was 800 ish. It doesn't say state compliant, but I sure hope it doesn't have a 9 lb. Massachusetts trigger. Since it comes with a Glock mag adapter, I won't have to buy any mags.

Mine had a nice trigger even after swapping internal fir glock mags. Crisp and easy shooter.

I'm waiting for my brace to arrive, I ordered from Midway. UPS shipping and should be at my door tomorrow

glenbo

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 3, 2014
    San Leon
    I got here a month ago from L.A... just added an AKV. Hopefully I can find a nice AR10, 14.5 upper, Glock 19 and maybe a CZ scorpion. It’s liberating.
    I saw CZ Scorpion on grabagun.com yesterday, but no Scorpion micro anywhere. I've been looking for one of those for a year.

Waldotallboy64

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2020
    Lubbock
    My Sig Romeo 5 came in today also. Got my Charger, red dot, and still trying to justify the greenbacks for the brace. It’s only money, huh? Isn’t your Charger on the way?

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    My Sig Romeo 5 came in today also. Got my Charger, red dot, and still trying to justify the greenbacks for the brace. It’s only money, huh? Isn’t your Charger on the way?
    Tracking shows my PC Charger scheduled to arrive at the FFL on Wednesday. Yeah, you need the brace IMO. I wouldn't have bought the Charger if I couldn't put a brace on it. Just a big heavy handgun without it.

I plan to install this Tandem Kross compensator on it .

Last edited:

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    And there it is. Picked it up today. Cleaned and lubed. Installed the brace and red dot. It's a bit heavier than I expected. Next week, the range. Needs some color doesn't it.
    20210325_161710-1.jpg

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    Nice! I've got a Tandem Kross Game Changer Pro compensator on the way for mine. Also a MOE K2 + pistol grip. What thoughts are you having about the brace? It looks good.

Last edited:

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    Well, it's official. I love the Ruger PC Charger. After waiting way too long to get it to the range, I put 100 rounds of Fiocchi 115 gr and 50 rounds of Sig Sauer Elite 147gr JHP through it today. Zero malfunctions. Once I had it sighted in, I put up a new target and shot 10 rounds for record. Honestly, I'm impressed with the accuracy. 10 rounds at 25 yards with the Sig Sauer ammo. Shot from a standing bench rest. One flyer.

20210420_134724.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom