• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mleroyl

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 23, 2012
    Cibolo, TX
    Stunt was a poor choice of words - he couldn't resist commenting on a terribly decisive issue and belaboring the rationale. As the Gov he could've simply called another session and let the troops do their work. Subtlety would've worked great too.
    :Sigh:
    When you're a hammer everything looks like a nail....
    Hurley's Gold

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    I just had a kid, she was a bit early, so the thought, of ending her life, in the womb seems nothing more than savagery.
    Seeing that woman stand up and talk for 11 hours with a catheter, and watching that mob of kooks scream to run out the clock was nauseating.

It does nothing more that solidify that people who support abortion, are evil.

I can't even fathom it, a baby is completely helpless...

Freedom has been perverted to include infanticide...

Personally if I were perry, I'd paint this bill as the anti-Kermit Gosnell bill. And have adds all over the state with that sack of sheet lady and her filibuster, on one side of the screen and the other, a re-enactment of the courtroom where they're describing Gosnell taking crying babies heads off.

A mother is not free to kill her baby any more than I'm free to steal...

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    Wtf? She was permitted to have a piss bag to avoid a bathroom break? No back brace but a piss bag is OK? They wanna ban abortion after 5 months of pregnancy? Sounds pretty darn reasonable to me.

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    Lol. Doesn't the bag gotta hang somewhere? She wore a piss bag for 13 hours so women can get abortions after 5 months of pregnancy, and she is a hero to the sheeple? Wow. Crazy times we're living in.

NeckBeard

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 13, 2013
    Once amnesty passes thanks to the republicans, texas, along with AZ will probably become blue states, anyways. I moved to NV when it was a red state. All the locusts from cali and chicago made their way out there and managed to turn a once true, libertarian, kiss my ass state into a land flowing with welfare and liberalism.

With the continuing state of apathy of the 47% in this country, the 53% who want more santa clause will continue to make gains.

i mean, baby murder was celebrated in the texas capital the other night.

Rogue

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Katy, TX
    I find it funny when people talk about INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS.

Then only do so when speaking about the rights of the mother. What about the rights of the HUMAN BEING that feels pain inside said woman?

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    At 5 months I remember feeling my daughter kicking around in mammas belly. I cannot believe they are fighting for abortions at that point in a pregnancy.

GrandpaOf18

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Elmendorf TX
    At 5 months I remember feeling my daughter kicking around in mammas belly. I cannot believe they are fighting for abortions at that point in a pregnancy.

One of our grandchildren was born pre-mature at 18 weeks. Baby was formed, lived outside the womb for 35 minutes. Dr. said, if just a couple of weeks longer (20) they probably could have saved it.

At 20 weeks, with today's medicine, the baby can live. Does move, feel pain, etc... I don't know how anyone could argue for abortion at this stage.

The real fight behind the legislation are the strictor controls on clinics. That would shut down a lot of clinics currently, or make them spend a lot of money getting up to regulations.

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    This is not complicated. At all.

Mexican_Hippie's Analysis of "Abortion"
    1) Its either a person or it isn't. Based on the FACTS I say its a person (maybe we just need to clarify/define it as such in the penal code).
    2) Using deadly force against a person w/o one of the defenses outlined in Section 9 of the Penal Code is murder.

Its murder - black and white - no gray area on this. Rights? You never have a right to murder someone not trying to harm you, someone else or your property. If this is a "rights" issue then its a human rights issue if anything.

This woman committed an EVIL act filibustering on the floor. She was not "fighting for rights" or "helping those in need" or any other thing that benefits humanity. She was simply spewing evil and trying to make it sound like something good. It wasn't. It was completely and utterly morally bankrupt. It was EVIL.

Just like "assault rifles", the term "abortion" is a contrived term to propagate disinformation. "Abortion" is nothing other than homicide, and w/o justification its murder. If these knuckleheads want to come here and fight they better be ready. I will show no compromise and no surrender.

I think this fits better here than in Pulp Fiction...
    The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.

Whiskey_Rocka_Rolla

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Houston
    I'd vote for Perry over any Democrat at this point, but am not at all happy with the job he's doing. At this point if I found a democrat who would actually not try to strip me of my Constitutional rights they might have a chance. But we all know that's not gonna happen.

Chinookman

Two-burning-Six a-turning
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2013
    Republic of TEXAS near Victoria
    Agreed....this was all Dewhurst's & Strauss' fault.....

And here is where I'd like to share some insight from someone that has a good perspective and is very active.....I hope many here will subscribe to his newsletter for staying up to date on Texas politics.
    The Peter Morrison Report - a Free Newsletter for Texas Conservatives

I did have his last letter about how we need to get rid of Strauss but guess the trash bin actually worked and is now gone......

My point is that i hope many here will use Peter's resources to get up to speed on who the rinos are and vet out these skanks in 2014.....no more settling for holding one's nose!

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    This is not complicated. At all.

Mexican_Hippie's Analysis of "Abortion"
    1) Its either a person or it isn't. Based on the FACTS I say its a person (maybe we just need to clarify/define it as such in the penal code).
    2) Using deadly force against a person w/o one of the defenses outlined in Section 9 of the Penal Code is murder.

Its murder - black and white - no gray area on this. Rights? You never have a right to murder someone not trying to harm you, someone else or your property. If this is a "rights" issue then its a human rights issue if anything.

This woman committed an EVIL act filibustering on the floor. She was not "fighting for rights" or "helping those in need" or any other thing that benefits humanity. She was simply spewing evil and trying to make it sound like something good. It wasn't. It was completely and utterly morally bankrupt. It was EVIL.

Just like "assault rifles", the term "abortion" is a contrived term to propagate disinformation. "Abortion" is nothing other than homicide, and w/o justification its murder. If these knuckleheads want to come here and fight they better be ready. I will show no compromise and no surrender.

I think this fits better here than in Pulp Fiction...

Lol wanna piss off a leftist,tell em if it's freedom for a woman to abort a baby, then it should be freedom for me to walk up to that doctor and shoot the doctor...

AlamoMIA

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Arlington, Texas
    A mother opting to murder her unborn child is a sin that SHE - and only she - must have to bear.

As much as I oppose abortion, I side with Libertarians in leaving that decision to women.

The Libertarian Party is the best choice for LIBERTY for all.

Top Bottom