• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • S4ZA

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2013
    TEXAS
    The backlash wasn't really about moving it from 24 weeks to 20 weeks, but the fact that the new regulations would close nearly every abortion clinic in the state.

Here in CT, discussing Texas, I had a debate on this issue with a self described 'women's rights activist.' She kept coming back to something like "It's a big state and they would have to leave Texas to have an abortion." I mean, you are willing to abort a baby, but not take a road trip? That's the argument?
    Gun Zone Deals

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    I just can't understand why Wendy Davis & the Satanists are against abortion clinics having the proper equipment to handle emergencies during a surgical procedure? It's like they WANT fatalities in Planned Parenthood....

NeckBeard

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 13, 2013
    I just can't understand why Wendy Davis & the Satanists are against abortion clinics having the proper equipment to handle emergencies during a surgical procedure? It's like they WANT fatalities in Planned Parenthood....

fatalities are the whole point of planned parenthood. well, to them it's a simple medical procedure.

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    A mother opting to murder her unborn child is a sin that SHE - and only she - must have to bear.

As much as I oppose abortion, I side with Libertarians in leaving that decision to women.

The Libertarian Party is the best choice for LIBERTY for all.

So shooting abortion doctors is also a sin only I should have to bear following your logic.

It's also kind of bullshit that only she is affected by the decision. Who's speaking for the individual rights of the child?

The fact of the matter is that the most fundamental individual right is life. If you consider it a human then it's completely hypocritical to say killing it is inline with libertarian ideals. That's why the Texas Libertarian platform doesn't speak to it.

Water boarding is just baptizing terrorists with freedom.

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    So shooting abortion doctors is also a sin only I should have to bear following your logic.

It's also kind of bullshit that only she is affected by the decision. Who's speaking for the individual rights of the child?

The fact of the matter is that the most fundamental individual right is life. If you consider it a human then it's completely hypocritical to say killing it is inline with libertarian ideals. That's why the Texas Libertarian platform doesn't speak to it.

Water boarding is just baptizing terrorists with freedom.

I know a lot of libertarians that toot that same horn...

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DSDExpresso
    Top Bottom