DFW
    DSCN2423.jpg

Greg_TX

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2009
    Klein, TX
    Make sure you pick a soft spot on your body, so that if you and the pavement meet you won't end up with a Glock-shaped hip fracture. I just wear my usual IWB holster and keep the gun in the tank bag until I stop.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I wear overalls when I ride the Harley so I pocket carry as always. I simply make sure the pocket doesn't turn up to dump the piece out on the road.

Flash

Greg_TX

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2009
    Klein, TX
    I know what he was getting at, and my answer is what it is. I'm not going to leave it on the bike unless it's in my sight at all times.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    Make sure you pick a soft spot on your body, so that if you and the pavement meet you won't end up with a Glock-shaped hip fracture. I just wear my usual IWB holster and keep the gun in the tank bag until I stop.

I think what he's getting at is, how do you holster back up without breaking the law?

Not really, just curious where you do that. I recently lost a few pounds and went shirt buying. Sometimes I just want to quickly throw a shirt on. Don't need a mirror, but I worry about unwanted attention. ;)

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Not really, just curious where you do that. I recently lost a few pounds and went shirt buying. Sometimes I just want to quickly throw a shirt on. Don't need a mirror, but I worry about unwanted attention. ;)

Huh, I misunderstood. I admit that I was kind of curious about it. Would suck getting popped for something so stupid.

Top Bottom