• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Radioman93

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2011
    Texas
    Its doing a good job of flooding the roof here at my work. And the word is its not supposed to stop until sometime Sunday. Lots of highwater rescues happened in West Texas where this is coming from. NWS is talking about 2-4 inch average for the Houston Metro Area between now and Saturday night with a possibility to get as much as 7 if the winds shift in the worst possible way or die out some.

As of right now I am working tomorrow so have fun and I hope a little break in the clouds hovers over the range while you guys are shooting. But I am thinking thats not going to happen.

Radioman

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    Its doing a good job of flooding the roof here at my work. And the word is its not supposed to stop until sometime Sunday. Lots of highwater rescues happened in West Texas where this is coming from. NWS is talking about 2-4 inch average for the Houston Metro Area between now and Saturday night with a possibility to get as much as 7 if the winds shift in the worst possible way or die out some.

As of right now I am working tomorrow so have fun and I hope a little break in the clouds hovers over the range while you guys are shooting. But I am thinking thats not going to happen.

Radioman

Bummer... I'll keep an eye on the weather as well. Guess we will have to make it a game-time decision tmrw!

Top Bottom