• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Whiskey_Rocka_Rolla

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Houston
    Someone was firing either slide fire or full auto on the long range rifle side last time I was there. It was a pretty distinctive sound everyones heads turned to the left while they were shooting. They kicked them out, obviously. The RO's were scrambling you could hear their walkie talkies going nuts. I could here one guy saying, "uhhh yeah, could you please REMOVE THEM?" I'm not very experienced with rifles. But that's why I have an AR under my bed so I can learn lol...And have only been shooting pistols for about 8 months (on a consistent basis I mean, I've shot throughout my teenage years and 20's just not alot). I have a scope I need to zero that morning for sure. And one day I'll work my way up to hundreds of yards shooting.

Whiskey_Rocka_Rolla

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Houston
    yeah I've only shot mine twice. It's basically brand new. I took it to Hot Wells the 100 yd range with iron sights. I know I was hitting the paper cause that's where the dust was flying out from. Never did end up going and checking my target, we had a whole buncha people with a whole buncha handguns that kept me pretty occupied during the cease fire. I went to ASC trying to zero the scope at 50 yards with my 3X red dot a few weeks back, but the mount must not have been on tight enough and it came pretty much completely loose. I didn't think to bring a screw driver. Which I would have needed to adjust the scope anyway. That wasn't my most fun range trip. Looking forward to this one, I am going to bring some tools with me this time lol...

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    No worries man, we'll get you sighted in and shooting that AR. I considered trying out a different scope on mine so I may be doing the same thing.

Sent from my HTC Vivid using Tapatalk 2.

AaronP220

Mr. Sarcasm
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 4, 2012
    NW Houston Tx
    I also will have to zero an optic on the 30th, since someone stripped off not only my optic BUT ALSO my index mark. Not naming any names... AaronP220!!!

Oh yeah. You can sit there and bitch right next to me while I'm re-siting my scope, too, cuz someone was all enthused about pushing out a little bit.

...and then didn't.

Might wanna bring that ACOG one too since you opened the door I told you be cautious of and sent it swan diving like a fat chick at cake at my driveway.

That you chipped.

You'll be billed accordingly.

(BTW- I mader ZERO changes to the optic - it shot 4" low at 25 so I called it good and made no changes. Put that LaRue mount to the test. It should re-zero just fine with no adjustment - douche)

I on the other hand have to actually re-zero my scope since someone kept wanting to move left and down.

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    MWYBORNY
    Top Bottom