• ...and so much more!
  • Sugar Land

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 7, 2012
    Sugar Land Texas
    Alright. You've got a completely new software version on your phone. Do the Profile and PRL updates again and go ahead and do a Firmware and another Software update. Then reboot it. If it's still messing up get ready for a factory reset.

Then it will be just like an IPhone?..lol

AaronP220

Mr. Sarcasm
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 4, 2012
    NW Houston Tx
    Hell no.

It will just work a little better than what it did. The new android is actually really really nice. I was hoping to be able to go to it before Sprint got the iPhone but that wasn't the case. This is the Android OS everyone has been waiting for.

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    Alright. You've got a completely new software version on your phone. Do the Profile and PRL updates again and go ahead and do a Firmware and another Software update. Then reboot it. If it's still messing up get ready for a factory reset.

Man you guys are giving me android nightmares.
    iPhone isn't perfect, but I don't miss having to constantly screw with my phone.

Sent without thinking via tapatalk.

AaronP220

Mr. Sarcasm
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 4, 2012
    NW Houston Tx
    iPhone isn't perfect, but I don't miss having to constantly screw with my phone.

I've been an Android guy for the last 4-5 years. Making my own ROMs and things like that. DEEP customizing of the OS. I had always wanted an iPhone but wasn't willing to leave Sprint. Now that they have the iPhone I tried it out and never looked back.

Ever.

AaronP220

Mr. Sarcasm
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 4, 2012
    NW Houston Tx
    It's that update shit scap. The phone worked great before I did it.

When it comes to phones, there's no way around it. Sprint will FORCE you to update.

What I mean by force is it will software update on it's own and blind side you with a completely different looking OS when you wake up the next morning.

You might be able to get away with not doing it on PC's (which is stupid, BTW, because people find ways around old security definitions all the time) but on a phone, they can legally just push it to your device. You own the PHONE. Not the software on it.

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park

I could never go back to iOS after Android, iPhones feel too restrictive after using this phone. My update to ICS when it released was a painless 10 minute auto-update. ICS has some worthwhile improvements over Gingerbread. Man, we get off topic fast.

Brought to you courtesy of Tapatalk

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    I could never go back to iOS after Android, iPhones feel too restrictive after using this phone. My update to ICS when it released was a painless 10 minute auto-update. ICS has some worthwhile improvements over Gingerbread. Man, we get off topic fast.

Brought to you courtesy of Tapatalk

I had a droid x and rooted it and put every "rom" available at one time or another. I had fun tweaking it, but I like how the iPhone just works.

Plus 1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2012
    Houston
    I have obligations this evening, but tomorrow I will be explaining and answering questions about the TAC I course on the 18th or 19th

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Same here, it got all glitchy after ice cream sandwhich. Not as bad as yours, but leads stable compared to what my HTC sensation came with.

Top Bottom