• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Greg_TX

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2009
    Klein, TX
    Went with the family to Vito's tonight, and the manager related an interesting story. Apparently, after I left, there was a discussion with a couple that had showed up and left a young dog tied up on the hot sidewalk while they ate inside. The description I got was "the guy with his wife with him", so I took it to mean that our fearless leader had to get his moderator boots on and wear 'em in public. Good on ya, Alan - the manager said everyone was glad someone stepped up and said something, although I stopped short of asking why nobody closer to the front had anything to say. I'd love to hear the details on this one...

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    Yep little punk needed his teeth knocked out(kid not Alan) well over 100 heat index and they had about 8-10" of leash not tied to the post. Wish Alan would have pulled out some crazy hand to hand on the kid lol.

Sugar Land

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 7, 2012
    Sugar Land Texas
    Went with the family to Vito's tonight, and the manager related an interesting story. Apparently, after I left, there was a discussion with a couple that had showed up and left a young dog tied up on the hot sidewalk while they ate inside. The description I got was "the guy with his wife with him", so I took it to mean that our fearless leader had to get his moderator boots on and wear 'em in public. Good on ya, Alan - the manager said everyone was glad someone stepped up and said something, although I stopped short of asking why nobody closer to the front had anything to say. I'd love to hear the details on this one...

I am confused. Didn't that happen last month?

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands

Yeah, I was really impressed with Alan. He went in and got the dog water, Mel cleaned up the shit on the sidewalk they were allowing the dog to stand in, and Alan went back inside and read them the riot act. They needed to hear it. Alan is definitely a man of the people!

Greg_TX

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2009
    Klein, TX
    Yeah, I was really impressed with Alan. He went in and got the dog water, Mel cleaned up the shit on the sidewalk they were allowing the dog to stand in, and Alan went back inside and read them the riot act. They needed to hear it. Alan is definitely a man of the people!
    Yup. Goes to show that he's no ITG (Internet Tough Guy) - he'll moderate you in person if need be. Anyway, Alan got big props from the people working there for looking after the little one and then laying down some wisdom on the unwise.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    I want to especially thank Mel for giving me the dog poop in a doggy bag after Alan did the moderating. That was some yummy dog poop.

AaronP220

Mr. Sarcasm
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 4, 2012
    NW Houston Tx
    After I did that update on my phone it is rendered pretty much useless. Txt msg's? Forget about it..

I'll take a look at it tonight if you just let me fix it and don't give me shit.

Try this. Go update profile and then do another PRL update and reboot the phone again. If that doesn't work and everything is still fucked I can do a factory reset on on it. All you'll get rid of is the 1 trillion texts you have saved up which probably isn't a bad thing.

AaronP220

Mr. Sarcasm
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 4, 2012
    NW Houston Tx
    This is the update you got last night...

[h=4]HTC EVO 3D Ice Cream Sandwich Update Instructions | 7.31.2012[/h] This software upgrade available for your HTC EVO 3D provides key enhancements:
    This version of Android adds new features like:

• Create folders on your home panels
    • Refined user interface
    • Improved Android Browser
    • Improved Accessibility
    • Resizable widgets
    • Add/Remove Panels
    • Face Unlock: use state-of-the-art facial recognition technology to unlock your phone with a smile
    • Redesigned camera app which introduces Scenes like Panorama, and Effects such as Vignette, Depth of Field, Vintage, and Posterize
    • Redesigned Gmail™ app that now lets you swipe between conversations to catch up quickly
    • Google+ integration

Before you proceed, please confirm that this software upgrade to 2.89.651.2 710RD is a newer version than what is currently loaded on your device. If it is the same version, there is no need to reload the software. Navigate to the Home screen then tap Menu > Settings > About phone > Software Information and locate the Software number. If your Software number is less than 2.89.651.2 710RD, you should proceed with the upgrade.
    WARNING: During the upgrade process the device will reboot multiple times and show software upgrade screens. Do not remove the battery as this will stop the update and your device may be rendered inoperable!

AaronP220

Mr. Sarcasm
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 4, 2012
    NW Houston Tx
    Alright. You've got a completely new software version on your phone. Do the Profile and PRL updates again and go ahead and do a Firmware and another Software update. Then reboot it. If it's still messing up get ready for a factory reset.

Top Bottom