• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Greg_TX

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2009
    Klein, TX
    Ditto the above - nothing wrong with your efforts that I can see. I'm struck by how little info they make available in their membership forms, the web site, and even at the range.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

mikeofcontex

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Midlothian, TX
    If they haven't made a point of it... make sure that you immediately sign in... every one of you... and try really hard to remember to sign out. I received a brief explanation one day about it having something to do with insurance or liability or...

I had most of my stuff set up and wasn't thinking about rules, but what order of items were going to go bang and didn't listen as well as I should have.

Rogue

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Katy, TX
    Sorry, baby, work, haven't had time to read through the last 20 pages. No FA, but tannerite is allowed?

Dredge

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    Spring
    Well......sorry I have to do it but..... I have to back out of the shoot. Changes at work (read "folks are gettin' fired") has my On Call rotation "accelerated" so looks like I'll be tethered to the hospitals for that weekend.
    Hopefully catch y'all next time.

Greg_TX

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2009
    Klein, TX
    So what options are there for shotgun shooting? Will it be trap/skeet only, or will we be able to set up targets somewhere along the firing line?

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    So what options are there for shotgun shooting? Will it be trap/skeet only, or will we be able to set up targets somewhere along the firing line?

Are you talking about water jugs, melons and the like? I don't see a problem with it on the rifle range, not pistol range. But that mean ass RO Ben may over rule it. :p lol

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    That is probably a good guess Ben. Is the rapid fire rule one shot per second?
    Not sure if Ben found the SOPs but I have done rapid fire at a higher rate than 1/sec and no one has said anything to me. To that end the shot gunners are approaching that speed on doubles.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Not sure if Ben found the SOPs but I have done rapid fire at a higher rate than 1/sec and no one has said anything to me. To that end the shot gunners are approaching that speed on doubles.
    I wasn't willing to drive back up on the off chance that I'd catch the one guy who has a copy of the SOPs that might or might not actually be at his work location when I showed up.

I don't see a problem with rapid fire. They didn't mention it to me. The club president will be there and if he has a problem with it (or with shooting at anything other than paper targets), I'm sure he'll make himself clear.

I'm quite sure of that, actually.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Not sure if that means you're up for this meet Jordan or plan to make one in the future.

Last edited:

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Is this meet on or off? If for no other reason, I need an answer so I can tell the club president and not leave him hanging.

If you are listed in post 3 as a 'yes' I would appreciate a reply.

Top Bottom