• ...and so much more!
  • MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    I'd like to see a whole bunch more left out of the whole damn panal code. When I got finished with it, it would all fit on one page. I would change the cops pay scale. They would get a bonus for how many knott's they left on a criminals head, and get reward point for every illegal they slingshot back across the border.
    Double point if they shoot child molester's between the eye's.
    That just me though, but that's how I roll....

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    Have you any clue what those cops did to your tax $$$. That punk is fixin to get a bunch of them! He will probably get off on the theft charges or what ever he was charged with.
    If the home owners kicked his ass, I would be fine with it. Law Enforcement should keep a certain level of respect even for the criminals. That helps get them put away where they belong without the issue of a bunch of punk cops being charged with police brutality.
    Nothing in that video impresses me.
    first you are saying this (see above)....and then in your last post you want cops to get a bonus for leaving lumps on criminals? which way do you want it?

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    From what I can see in the video, that was excessive force. The guy prones out, hands behind head, surrender position, and the first cop comes up and stomps on the guy's head. Looks like some tempers got away, and frankly we can't have a bunch of cops running around beating up people because they got mad.

Was he deserving of a police beatdown ... yes.

Should the police have done that ... no.

Top Bottom