Target Sports

Holy Hell!!! Another SWAT style entry...for late student loan payments?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

San Antone RR

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    San Antonio
    This raid seems to be to seize computers and other evidence of this man's wife running a loan scam that got her a bunch of illegal loans. That could be some sort of criminal enterprise and a raid would be appropriate to seize that info. I don't remember where I saw it, but will post it as soon as I come across it again.

loans would be civil, but the wife falsifying paperwork for multiple loans is organized crime and is different to this civilian's eyes.

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    One set of rules for cops, one for the public? We are all entitled to our opinion, but innocent until proven guilty applies to everyone in the U.S.

Definitely different rules. The Constitution protects individual citizens not state agencies.

The individual cops, sure, they're entitled to it's protection. The agency they work for...no way. They have lots of splaining to do Lucy....

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Alright. I don't have time to deal with this tonight. This thread may be reopened, I'll think about it tomorrow. I think there are going to be a few changes around here. There is entirely too much emotional nonsense going on. We're all guilty of it at some point, and I apologize but, I think we've let it get out of hand far enough. It does no one any good, it doesn't solve anything, and worst case it alienates members of the community. We should be concerned about the facts, not media spin. Expect some changes and new rules soon, like probably tomorrow.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom