• Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    HEY!!! I'm trying to find a chain diagram to fix my car, leave me the hell alone already.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349831509.840962.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

recoveringyankee

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    Jollyville, TX
    I think I'm going to drive up Friday evening so I don't have to get up at some obscene hour sat am to get to the range. Can anybody recomend a decent local hotels or close by, I'd rather buy local rather then just pick the first national brand I find in the phone book.

Also..... Is there some kind of secret sign or handshake I need to use when I get to the range to show I'm with the cool crowd?

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    I think I'm going to drive up Friday evening so I don't have to get up at some obscene hour sat am to get to the range. Can anybody recomend a decent local hotels or close by, I'd rather buy local rather then just pick the first national brand I find in the phone book.

Also..... Is there some kind of secret sign or handshake I need to use when I get to the range to show I'm with the cool crowd?

I stayed in Waco last time.

We don't have a secret handshake but you are supposed to find the biggest guy and pat him on the ass.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011

I do overnight stays in the area regularly and based on exterior appearance only, I can't recommend the locally owned beds. I stay at the Best Western for two reasons: 1) I want to step out the door and be at my vehicle, 2) easy smoke break <sorry quitters>. Surprisingly, there's an excellent (IMO) Italian restaurant across the parking lot. There's a newish 3 or 4 story hotel at Hwys 84 & 36. In the 3 years I've been staying out there, it has already changed names twice I believe so I can't tell you what banner is out front now. No part of Gatesville is more than 15 minutes from Hicksville. Because this is the northern town to Ft. Hood and depending on what's going on there, I do recommend you make reservations quick-fast. I've come close to not having a room by waiting to long to call. If things work out, I will stay at the BW Friday, but to early to tell right now.

orbit's just hoping you'll grab his ass, no secret handshake required. Just look for the large group(s) with way to many guns and not enough places to set them and jump right in!

OP is updated

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Depending on what happens with company I may not make it till about 9.

Got there about 7 last time, left and came back and still waited for large numbers to arrive. It was nice to get there early and check everything out, plus the good parking spot under the tree.

Elbe

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    San Antonio
    Is there something to place pumpkin targets on? I was thinking about getting decorative mini pumpkins. They would be less messy and yet easy to see.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Is there something to place pumpkin targets on? I was thinking about getting decorative mini pumpkins. They would be less messy and yet easy to see.
    orbit's ass IN the MG!

Yeah, but the minis won't be as explosive. I did talk to JD about shooting produce and since it's bio, he doesn't have a problem with it.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I've got a 55 gallon drum half full of diesel/gasoline.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Holy hell!

Put 18lbs tannernite on top of gas/diesel drum, two shooters. One shoots tannernite to destroy drum/vaporize fuel. Second fires APIT or tracer at drum memes italy following first shooter to ignite fuel cloud.

But I don't think they would allow it:(

Top Bottom