• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TxDad

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Central Texas
    I dont have anything downloaded at the moment, but I wanted to say it was great seeing you ugly people again and meeting some new ones also. I know there is several I didnt get to meet that I wanted to but there will be other times. Thanks to everyones generous attitudes and ugly smiles, I think this was a big hit. Def glad we went. All the tannerite donors, anyone who let us shoot their weapons, and the great conversations was the topping on the cake. And most def Mr. JD and fam, thanks for giving us a great place to gather at and your hospitality. Im going to drink some beer tonight in your honor.
    Texas SOT

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    I had a blast out there today; totally worth the drive up from Austin. It was a pleasure to meet all of you, and I was blown away by everyone's generosity and enthusiasm.

This was my favorite photo of the day:
    kaboom.jpg

Link to original (~12MP)

This is one of my favorite pics so far lol

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Is there a way to post mulitple pics in one post? Or should I put them in a photobucket and just provide a link to that?

Also, who was the guy who was selling his 1911? I've got someone asking me about it :)

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    That was the best range I have ever been to. It's laid back. You can actually have fun there. They damn sure will be making more money off me from now on.

The 500 S&W on the humvee door was KEWL!

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Just made it home. I had a great time, only two injuries that drew blood(for me anyways) so I figure that's a win in the safety department.

A big thanks to everyone for helping me get the car loaded back on the trailer and getting all my gear loaded up. Shot a few new guns and had a damn good time.

On another note: I have a Tapco AK magazine that had been left on my AR bag. I'm not great with names but it was the black AK with the folding stock that was a single bar running to the butt of the gun. I'm think I remember the name of its owner but don't feel like being corrected. I can get it back at another meet or try to mail it or something. Check your gear and let me know.

I will post what few pics I have tomorrow, my video sent worth posting cause I was distracted by the awesomeness and forgot to aim the camera.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    Just made it home. I had a great time, only two injuries that drew blood(for me anyways) so I figure that's a win in the safety department.

A big thanks to everyone for helping me get the car loaded back on the trailer and getting all my gear loaded up. Shot a few new guns and had a damn good time.

On another note: I have a Tapco AK magazine that had been left on my AR bag. I'm not great with names but it was the black AK with the folding stock that was a single bar running to the butt of the gun. I'm think I remember the name of its owner but don't feel like being corrected. I can get it back at another meet or try to mail it or something. Check your gear and let me know.

I will post what few pics I have tomorrow, my video sent worth posting cause I was distracted by the awesomeness and forgot to aim the camera.

That would be mine. I rushed out of there today to get to my wife. Consider it some incentive to buy an AK lol. Or if you don't get one ill get it from you at the next meet.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    That would be mine. I rushed out of there today to get to my wife. Consider it some incentive to buy an AK lol. Or if you don't get one ill get it from you at the next meet.

I was thinkin it was yours but didn't want to throw a wrong name out there. Glad your wife is Ok.

An AK is on my list with a 1911, I will bring it to the next meet in any case. I already have an AK mag that I have no use for, lol.

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Sorry I couldn't stick around and help clean up. As is I'm going to make it home around midnight and we left at 4:30. Pics and video will go up tomorrow

Brought to you courtesy of Tapatalk

Top Bottom