• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    If you didn't show up your missed a good time!

I'll start with a pic of the MG before it gets totally destroyed.

IMAG0816.jpg

Lots more to come.
    Guns International

The_Sheepdog

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 20, 2012
    Woodway, Tx
    Hey it was great meeting y'all today hopefully next I won't be qualifying and can just sit back and shoot. Y'all brought meaning to " more BANG for you buck " lol. Had a great time and can't wait till the next one.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    I had a blast at the range today and enjoyed meeting the guys from TGT, thus I have now joined yall. REDNECKRANGER

Hey it was great meeting y'all today hopefully next I won't be qualifying and can just sit back and shoot. Y'all brought meaning to " more BANG for you buck " lol. Had a great time and can't wait till the next one.

Welcome aboard. Glad to have yall join us!!!!

BeatTheTunaUp

Fux with the best, Die like the rest
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Temple TX
    Awesome time today for sure. Good meeting everyone and seeing all the different platforms. Soooooo.... When's the next one?

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    OHHHHHH Damn! Today was so badass. I'm still excited over it. Lemme get some dinner going and I'll post some pics that I have. Then, I'll go make a youtube account so I can post videos. I can't WAIT to see what everyone else got-I know the camera phones were shootin about as much as the guns lmao

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Chuck and I are still on the road but we pulled up the GoPro footage on his laptop and its some pretty good stuff. We'll try to get it up as soon as we can.

Thanks to Nick for providing the car, Trey for the bulk of the tannerite, and Younggun for transporting the MG as well as letting me shoot his .50

Brought to you courtesy of Tapatalk

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    Ill supply anytime and thanks to JD hicks for giving us a place to get together. I feel bad I had to bail so early. My wife is is ok though and depending on what insurance decides to do with her car, we may have another donor to kill. Also thanks to everyone for being so generous and letting me get to fire some badass guns today. Y'all are a great group and I had an awesome day!

Top Bottom