• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Speaking of the "Vice-Pussydent", I saw an interview I think this morning, with her on NBC and she didn't answer any questions asked.
    Shes an idiot who couldnt even win her state in the primary and is wholly unqualified to serve as PTA vice president.

But that's because were racist and misogynistic. So I'm told.

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    And how exactly is handing out 500 million Covid tests going to stop the virus?
    it is by far one of the dumbest things that the moron-in-chief has done, and that's saying a lot.

There has been nothing useful come from this administration to date, and the future doesn't look good either.
    He doubled that figure, 500 million twice! Who's making money from COVID?

jamesmrj

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2011
    Cypress, TX
    Shes an idiot who couldnt even win her state in the primary and is wholly unqualified to serve as PTA vice president.

But that's because were racist and misogynistic. So I'm told.
    I've always questioned the lefties who tout that and were celebrating the first female vice president, what does it matter and how can I be misogynistic if gender is a construct.

My best friend's wife booted me as a "Facebook friend" over just that (first female vice president). I think the thing that really pissed her off is that she supports her 13 yr old daughter, from a different marriage, identifying as a dude. At least my friend thought it was funny.

Last edited:

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    I think Obama and some of the former cabinet members are pulling the strings here. The current cabinet seems to be filled with idiots and figureheads as well. None wants the responsibility and accountability of the offices they hold. Biden's brain hasn't worked since he left office as VP.

I don't like his policy positions. Its pretty clear he's a pedophile as well. I do have a tiny smidgen of sympathy for him in so far as he's an old man suffering dementia who was put into a position by people controlling him, they jack him full of vitamins or drugs and even that isn't working. They won't even let him near the real oval office - all his damn pressers are on a sound stage across the street. They aren't even pretending anymore. He's not the real president. The people who put him in that position are guilty of elder abuse.

Trump lost due to election fraud plus the "never trumper" sentiment. He wasn't part of the "in" crowd and he had to go.

The most concerning part though - we're still two and a half years away from the next election. We have no real leadership in DC. The string pullers are transforming our military from a fighting force to a fighting farce - focusing on CRT bullshit, LGBT bullshit, and making sure "diversity" is pushed at every turn instead of focusing on being the most effective fighting force possible. We have a fucking communist as Chairman of the Joint Chiefs. I fear that IF China or another enemy wanted to launch an assault either against us, our over-seas interests, or any of our allies - we won't do shit and won't be able to mount an effective, immediate response.

While China is focusing on masculinizing their military and increasing their military capability - we're worried more about forcing experimental drugs on people, booting those who refuse, and pushing the gender identity shit and critical race theory.

I've never missed a year more than I miss 2017 when Trump took office and we weren't being nearly as blatantly abused by our government at every turn, when the executive wasn't telling people repeatedly to ignore the SCOTUS rulings.

**** Joe Biden, **** his handlers, and God have mercy on us and our republic.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    I think Obama and some of the former cabinet members are pulling the strings here. The current cabinet seems to be filled with idiots and figureheads as well. None wants the responsibility and accountability of the offices they hold. Biden's brain hasn't worked since he left office as VP.

I don't like his policy positions. Its pretty clear he's a pedophile as well. I do have a tiny smidgen of sympathy for him in so far as he's an old man suffering dementia who was put into a position by people controlling him, they jack him full of vitamins or drugs and even that isn't working. They won't even let him near the real oval office - all his damn pressers are on a sound stage across the street. They aren't even pretending anymore. He's not the real president. The people who put him in that position are guilty of elder abuse.

Trump lost due to election fraud plus the "never trumper" sentiment. He wasn't part of the "in" crowd and he had to go.

The most concerning part though - we're still two and a half years away from the next election. We have no real leadership in DC. The string pullers are transforming our military from a fighting force to a fighting farce - focusing on CRT bullshit, LGBT bullshit, and making sure "diversity" is pushed at every turn instead of focusing on being the most effective fighting force possible. We have a fucking communist as Chairman of the Joint Chiefs. I fear that IF China or another enemy wanted to launch an assault either against us, our over-seas interests, or any of our allies - we won't do shit and won't be able to mount an effective, immediate response.

While China is focusing on masculinizing their military and increasing their military capability - we're worried more about forcing experimental drugs on people, booting those who refuse, and pushing the gender identity shit and critical race theory.

I've never missed a year more than I miss 2017 when Trump took office and we weren't being nearly as blatantly abused by our government at every turn, when the executive wasn't telling people repeatedly to ignore the SCOTUS rulings.

**** Joe Biden, **** his handlers, and God have mercy on us and our republic.
    That was very well said

BigRed

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    His approval rating is at 33%. I think the Democrats knew that Trump wouldn't win by hook or by crook so they picked Biden to run. Knowing if he did bad no loss to the Democrats, we all know Biden is not in control. What say you?
    Since you asked, I will give my take regarding obiden...

IMG_0845.JPG

dmh

dmh
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Huntsville,TX
    I’ll quote Tom Macdonald;

Piece of shit
    Nah, like a real piece of shit
    Like if a piece of shit fucked a piece of shit and got an STD
    You're that piece of shit”-
    In your understated way, it appears you are not a fan of Branden..

Reactions: gll

RSW1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2015
    Bidens low approval rating is mostly due to complete ignorance. Americans don't care about truth anymore.

And by the way, before you flame me, I didn't vote for Biden plus I'm a lifelong republican. I just prefer truth
    over rhetoric.

So on Bidens approval rating, do we as Americans want the truth? Bidens low approval rating right now
    mostly comes from:

#1 The economy. Ok, and how is this our presidents or any of our leaders fault? Look, like it or not Covid
    brought the global economy to its knees. It's a supply and demand issue which causes inflation. To look
    at this as our president's fault (any president, any party) is ignorant and contrary to economics 101.

Globally. manufactures and our supply chain is broken due to a raging pandemic (even to this day).
    But do we care? No, we want our "cheap stuff" from China and we want it NOW. If you're looking
    for someone to blame, look no further than your own mirror.

Simple, stupid example. My local gun shop was closed for what seemed like forever.
    Closed for so long, I thought they were out of business. But the problem was, me and 100's of other
    people were using them as our FFL. Packages couldn't be delivered, sent back, etc. Me and everyone else
    were pissed!!. I mean WTF?? Well they weren't out of business or being jerks. Come to find
    out Covid wiped out their entire staff, one died, and others hospitalized. Never even occurred to me because
    all I could think about was me and my stuff. Once I knew the truth, I felt horrible for them and their families.
    But, I also knew them well enough to know they refused to wear masks, or socially distance. They thought
    it was cool, patriotic and funny to ignore the pandemic. They're not laughing now.

Like I said, silly, minor example, but it just goes to show how a tiny disruption in the supply chain has a ripple
    effect on businesses. And that's what's going on in our country and worldwide, but one massive ripple effect.

Ok, but screw China. Let's make it all in the US. Really? You want to pay $3500 for your TV, or $35 instead
    of $10 for little Johnny's toy? Of course not. See we want our stuff, but Americans also want to be paid
    $30/hour, so we simply can't compete. It's a supply chain issue we created 30 years ago.
    Deal with it. China and Korea are our lifeline for pretty much everything.

#2- A seemingly open border. Well no one can argue it's an issue. and yes our president is inexplicably
    ignoring it. At the same time though, a "wall" isn't/wasn't the answer either. Anyone with half a brain can see that.
    The "wall" doesn't prevent anything it merely dissuades and inconveniences. But our politicians are using it
    to gain VOTES. They know it doesn't do anything, but don't care. It's gets them votes.

If history has taught us anything, walls don't work unless you want to staff the wall with, in our case, 100's
    of thousands of troops Yes even the "great wall" itself while impressive, was a boondoggle. In the end
    it did absolutely nothing. So do we become 1961 Berlin, and start shooting people? The only current wall
    that mostly works is in Israel. The difference? It's not a very long wall, plus the Israelis will shoot and bomb
    people. They're "civilized" but also strangely ruthless. We understandably don't have the stomach for that,
    so no easy answer.

But what's the real issue (the truth)? Well once again we can look at ourselves in the mirror. It's OUR fault.
    You see, we have work, and our south of the border friends WANT to work. We don't unless yes, you pay
    us $30/hour and even then, we don't want to do "that" kind of work. Same problem as the "China thing" I spoke
    of in #1.

Who's going to cut your lawn, do you landscaping, paint you house, build you house, build your roadways,
    trim your trees, make your taco's, etc ?? Look I do all kinds of work on my house in any given year.
    Every single contactor I hire is a Latino bar none. They do phenomenal work, are highly skilled, and charge
    1/2 as much as anyone else would. And we all know it. But the price doesn't matter, because no Americans are
    quoting the job in the first place. And here's what's really sad. The last few "Americans" I did have quote my job?
    Didn't show up, were late, and/or had bad attitudes. Doesn't matter, they're not doing the work anyway. They hire
    100% Latino's for the labor in the first place. So I just started skipping the "middle man" and go straight to the
    source.

But wait, it gets even worse. It's not that the US don't have a population (we've run out of people), it's that
    again, we literally have no interest in working. Kids these days generally speaking fall into several categories.
    1) They want a college degree which their parents pay for, so they can now go to work for Exxon, have their butts
    powdered, get "free" stuff from their company, and drink coffee all day (I witness this daily)

2) They're robbing you, dealing drugs, stealing your catalytic converter, or living off of you and me.
    I'm not going to mention demographics, but let's just say the landscape of Houston changed dramatically
    with "Imported low-lives" that don't want to work. And no I'm not talking about "Jose".

3) Want to live in their mom's basement, play video games, be an Instagram "contributor"
    and make YouTube videos.

I'm going to age myself with this remark, but when I was young, "crafts, skills and trade" was a very common
    job "category" when you were looking for work. Plenty of my buddies were carpenters, pipe fitters, welders, and craftsmen.
    Some ran lawn services, did landscaping, built homes, etc. Being a craftsman, laborer, or plain old hard worker was
    common.

Now? Not so much. Look, I'm not suggesting we don't still have skilled tradesmen. One of my friends is a
    CNC machinist which I think is cool. I'm saying we want to work less (unless you pay us a LOT), and have
    others provide our "services", labor, and build our roads.

Deal with it. Folks from south of the border are our lifeline for labor intensive trades.

Hardly our president's fault. Biden may not be helping (he's not), but not his "fault" either. Supply and demand
    again folks. Economics 101. We have a supply of jobs, and want our yards cut (or whatever), so we have a "demand"
    for cheap labor. If that demand stopped, so would the influx of "immigrants". If we didn't have jobs, they wouldn't come.

Yes, but these people are "stealing out jobs" we hear. Well then if you believe that you're not paying attention.
    We don't want to do that kind of work and/or work for $10/hour. So who's job are they "stealing" again? I mean right now
    the US has a ridiculous number of open jobs, but no one wants to work. Americans it seems are taking mini-retirements
    and "breaks" from working right now. Heck my own company had to raise their hourly wage by 30% just to get people
    to apply. Enter "Jose"......

impactbumper

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 19, 2017
    San Antonio
    ^^^^ globalist entered the chat

1. It is mostly Joe’s fault when the country has dramatically changed 180 degrees. Most of his policies; there lack of; but reversal of every single one that made this country prosper (hello 2018???)

2. Walls work

Legal immigration based on merit is in our best interest. Nobody in hate local friendly sicario that busts his ass to install new floors; but hate 2M people invading our country in 2021. They are burden on our society.

3. China could be a lifeline to our economy but that is only acceptable if we farm them as if they are our colony. Clearly they bought every politician and corpo in US and media seems to already brainwashed you. That is no no

I wont even get into covid debacle; clearly nothing tried has worked worldwide…

I still gave you benefit of doubt and looked in the mirror; nah… i am okay

Top Bottom