• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rexster314

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    The guy is a figurehead leader. People behind him are pulling his strings and keeping his teleprompter loaded with their propaganda. And his next in line can't carry a conversation without her cackling laugh to cover up the truth she doesn't know what she's talking about. I said last January 20th, 2021, God Help Us. And it still holds true

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    His bosses are just waiting for the right time to announce the tragic Covid death of the Honored Great Leader and his last wish that "president" Harris be granted special emergency powers to combat the disease and those "domestic terrorists" who oppose the benevolent will of the Government.....

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    His approval rating is at 33%. I think the Democrats knew that Trump wouldn't win by hook or by crook so they picked Biden to run. Knowing if he did bad no loss to the Democrats, we all know Biden is not in control. What say you?
    And that 33% is his family !

no2gates

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    And how exactly is handing out 500 million Covid tests going to stop the virus?
    it is by far one of the dumbest things that the moron-in-chief has done, and that's saying a lot.

There has been nothing useful come from this administration to date, and the future doesn't look good either.

TX oddball

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    DFW
    I think the Democrats knew that Trump wouldn't win by hook or by crook so they picked Biden to run.

IMHO, they knew Trump wouldn't win because they placed counter measures to prevent Trump from winning (voter fraud involving mail-in ballots). Biden was "picked" for his stupidity, his complacent place in life as a senior vegetable, along with the utter incompetence of the VP. Bernie Sanders, who had a Trump-like following with the commies, was shut out in 2020, and 2016 by the puppet masters.

no2gates

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    IMHO, they knew Trump wouldn't win because they placed counter measures to prevent Trump from winning (voter fraud involving mail-in ballots). Biden was "picked" for his stupidity, his complacent place in life as a senior vegetable, along with the utter incompetence of the VP. Bernie Sanders, who had a Trump-like following with the commies, was shut out in 2020, and 2016 by the puppet masters.
    Speaking of the "Vice-Pussydent", I saw an interview I think this morning, with her on NBC and she didn't answer any questions asked.

Top Bottom