Hurley's Gold

Help obama repeal the Bill of Rights..........

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    That is some scary stuff! Willing to sign away the Bill of Rights with the stroke of a pen. Sigh............

Flash

Army 1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Dallas Texas or so
    Morons. You can't repeal the Bill O'Rights. It is not a law. Has to be done with amendments. I guess this is just another example of the oxymoron "public education."

dustycorgill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Garland, Texas
    This is depressing and pisses me off. Never been to California, so I cant say that I know what it is like in that other country.....but it looks like its filled with dumb asses. Now what would've happened had he walked up and asked someone like you or me to sign that sh*t?

GlockOwner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Dallas (Oak Cliff)
    I saw this a while back and was speechless at the blind sheep and how EASILY they just signed away these things and didn't seem to care at all! There are probably plenty of people all over the country that would do the same, and that is because no one is educated. The populous cares more about what Kim and Kanye's baby is named (North West is the name of the baby btw) than important matters that REALLY affect your life

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    I swear Acera, your mission in life is to piss me off or depress me.

So how am I doing? Maybe I should become a pharm rep and make some money off you while I am at it :)

You can't repeal the rights in the Bill of Rights anyway. You can only repeal their recognition in the Constitution.

Why not? From my understanding the "Bill of Rights" is just the accepted term used for the first 10 amendments to the Constitution. There is a procedure that is in place and has been used to repeal other amendments. The 18th was successfully added to the Constitution only to be repealed by the 21st. Are you saying by 'repeal their recognition' that they will always be there, just not enforceable?? In which case to me it means that they are not valid or in use, same as being gone completely.

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    I guarantee that I could go on post and get Soldiers in uniform to sign that easily. The same ones sworn in to defend the constitution. As soon as you say the words "support Obama" They will forget everything else said and jump on it. Its sad, but true.

TwinGlocks

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Houston
    what did snowden do? he didn't sign this.

...last I checked Snowden was helping defend the bill of rights by exposing egregious destruction of the fourth.

Wow, I'm really going to have to explain this. Supposedly Snowden is going to get asylum to Venezuela. I think those people in the video ought to go to Venezuela therefore "follow Snowden". I was not implying that Snowden is like the people in the video.

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Wow, I'm really going to have to explain this. Supposedly Snowden is going to get asylum to Venezuela. I think those people in the video ought to go to Venezuela therefore "follow Snowden". I was not implying that Snowden is like the people in the video.

Ahhh my apologies...damn internets making it hard to read people's intent...seems to be happening alot lately

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    Morons. You can't repeal the Bill O'Rights. It is not a law. Has to be done with amendments. I guess this is just another example of the oxymoron "public education."
    win you sir are correct!!
    The scary part is these same people will be leading our children and grand children!!

Some of these schools are turning out very very stupid people.
    So much for the bloodshed of the people who died to make it happen, and those that are dying to keep it in place.
    We are in bad shape people!!

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    win you sir are correct!!
    The scary part is these same people will be leading our children and grand children!!

Some of these schools are turning out very very stupid people.
    So much for the bloodshed of the people who died to make it happen, and those that are dying to keep it in place.
    We are in bad shape people!!

I agree except it's the parents that are breeding these dipshits. Schools are just a place for them to do stupid shit together.

Top Bottom