• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dredens

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2014
    Sealy
    I haven't shot near Sealy. I pay dues in Stafford till October. I am going every other week till then.

Glad to meet you. I hope your trailer faired well. I see a lot of skirting blown away. I came out fine.
    We were fine. Looks like most of the damage was closer to the south side of the park, I’m closer to the middle/back. All of my skirting was able to be tucked back in except one little retention part that disappeared but it’s not all that bad tbh. No other damage on our end. Glad to hear y’all made it out good as well.

cckirk

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2024
    Sealy Texas
    Nice to meet you guys. No Capt., never been in the military. I'm on A street. I'm going to the gun store on Meyer this week to pick up some lr ammo, I figure to spend money locally unless there is a big difference in price. Have you been in any shops around here?

Dredens

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2014
    Sealy
    Nice to meet you guys. No Capt., never been in the military. I'm on A street. I'm going to the gun store on Meyer this week to pick up some lr ammo, I figure to spend money locally unless there is a big difference in price. Have you been in any shops around here?
    Clint’s seems pretty good. It’s a pretty small storefront, but their catalog is pretty big. You can have them order something for you if you don’t see it in the store but it’s on their website. The two guys I spoke to there were pretty helpful.

Top Bottom