ft worth tx
    IMG_8319.jpeg

jlm195650

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 15, 2024
    Bandera, TX
    My name is Chase I currently reside in Bandera Texas, but I’ve lived in a few other towns I was born in San Antonio and I’ve kind of always just love guns. I’m currently at six, but I got my first car when I was seven years old. It was a Smith and Weston AR – 22 still have it to this day
    Welcome, I am a newbie myself. And I am also from Bandera! Live out at the end of Old Castorville Road!

jlm195650

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 15, 2024
    Bandera, TX
    Last info in talking to the family was they are looking at several offers. It is still open but the prices went up. Also the gentleman who wants to buy wants to keep and expand the range and add an RV park. That comes straight from the wife and one of the daughters.

jlm195650

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 15, 2024
    Bandera, TX
    My name is Chase I currently reside in Bandera Texas, but I’ve lived in a few other towns I was born in San Antonio and I’ve kind of always just love guns. I’m currently at six, but I got my first car when I was seven years old. It was a Smith and Weston AR – 22 still have it to this day
    Also, if you ever need someone to shoot with, just give me a hollar.

jlm195650

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 15, 2024
    Bandera, TX
    Last info in talking to the family was they are looking at several offers. It is still open but the prices went up. Also the gentleman who wants to buy wants to keep and expand the range and add an RV park. That comes straight from the wife and one of the daughters.
    Not sure but offers might have fallin through. First time I have seen a "For Sale" sign by a realtor. Wish I had the money or find a big enough group to form a conglomerate and purchase the range.

Top Bottom