• ...and so much more!
  • Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    No pun intended, but this story has been at the top of the news cycle, even on Fox, for the last week. I don't know who they are, and really don't give a crap. With everything else going on in the world - formula shortage, inflation, war, border crisis, the erosion of our freedom - why the hell is this important to anybody?
    biden and the libs need every diversion they can get to draw attention away from the damage they are inflicting on the Country.

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    There are some reasons why there may be actual relevance... around the 1 hour 55 minute mark there is discussion about it's relevance and the MeToo stuff.

Mohawk600

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Austin
    Have seen (passed it over) while channel surfing............fook both of them.....they are libtard woketard hollywood idiots

Tex929rr

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 11, 2015
    Welfare, TX
    I have been just following this story through headlines until I listened to a podcast that covered some details. Interesting stuff: Amber Heard became an “ambassdor” for the ACLU after pledging a bunch of money to them (which she never paid). The ghost written editorial that contained the assertion that she was battered (and the source of the defamation lawsuit) was shopped to media outlets by ACLU PR people. This will be a huge stain on some leftie media types and the ACLU. Not that they ever seem to pay a price.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    You know what? I’m glad celebrities are in the news. It’s proof I can make money off a stupid video. Maybe cats playing with dildos. Karens love cats and liberals like cats and dildos.

dsgrey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    Denton County
    At least they have a verdict so the news cycles beyond Friday should stop featuring them. I'm hoping the jury decided both are brats, deserve what they got and their lawsuits cancel each other out. Only the lawyers win.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Last edited:

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%