• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    No pun intended, but this story has been at the top of the news cycle, even on Fox, for the last week. I don't know who they are, and really don't give a crap. With everything else going on in the world - formula shortage, inflation, war, border crisis, the erosion of our freedom - why the hell is this important to anybody?
    Guns International

skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    I have no clue who Johnny Depp is, other than the fact that he starred in some movies that I never saw about Pirates of the Caribbean or something. I have no clue who Amber Heard is and have never seen her in a movie and wouldn't recognize her if she walked past me in HEB. But Johnny Depp doesn't seem to be a very manly- man to me, as Arnold Schwarzenegger would say.
    At least Dwight Yoakam wrote some memorable songs about his relationship with Sharon Stone (Spider in my Bed, Things Change) when she went nutso on him and called him a "dirt sandwich".

This nut job took a crap in his bed, and he plays the victim. I honestly haven't been keeping up with it but that shit is all over the news and seems to be the only thing being talked about. One of my neighbors actually laughed at me when he mentioned it and I told him I didn't know who or what he was talking about!

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    No pun intended, but this story has been at the top of the news cycle, even on Fox, for the last week. I don't know who they are, and really don't give a crap. With everything else going on in the world - formula shortage, inflation, war, border crisis, the erosion of our freedom - why the hell is this important to anybody?
    Then why did you start a thread about it?

Why'd I even reply?!

Damn...

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Don’t really care about the Hollywood crap, but it’s actually fairly important in terms of culture as it relates to “believe all women”, toxic masculinity, and most of the other crap that is being shoved in to society.

A major headline story that shows a woman using the fact that she’s a woman to twist stories for self promotion, and because so much of the country loves to hear about dirt on the Hollywood elites there’s no way not to cover it.

So while I believe both have lots of issues, from a cultural perspective it’s good that this is in so many peoples faces.

BigRed

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest

I had to look up what you are referencing.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom