Have you noticed there is limited availability for guns now?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Here's a few reasons I can think of: Hopelessly naive/Anti-gun leftist who've finally realized why it's smart to own and know how to defend themselves with firearms as LEO's are fewer and farther between than ever before and even then you needed to be able to keep criminals at bay...for a start.

Now, your turn!

MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas
    Why would one wait until uneasy times to buy a gun?
    The same reason rich folks build a second home right on the gulf coast then wait until there’s a Cat5 in the gulf to start calling hurricane shutter shops for quotes. I used to run a shutter business haha.

d_holliday

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2020
    Fort Hood, Tx
    Why would one wait until uneasy times to buy a gun?

There are those, unfortunately, who would never dream of owning a gun until they felt they needed one and it might be too late to get one whenever that time comes. I would never have dreamed that a plague would cause a firearms/ammo shortage. Now if you have the likes Obama in office, that is one real reason to horde the gun shops and clear ammo shelves as that happened a few years back. You can't fight a pandemic virus with bullets.

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    There are those, unfortunately, who would never dream of owning a gun until they felt they needed one and it might be too late to get one whenever that time comes. I would never have dreamed that a plague would cause a firearms/ammo shortage. Now if you have the likes Obama in office, that is one real reason to horde the gun shops and clear ammo shelves as that happened a few years back. You can't fight a pandemic virus with bullets.
    Zombies.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    I've added a half-dozen to the collection since all this started. WHAT shortage? Oh - you mean for the ones that don't know where to find good guns at a fair price......

Never mind.

Mills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2020
    Texas
    Now, about that fishing trip, who’s in ?
    658ed5bace859b32a9ce57e7abb4bba8.png

Attachments

• 658ed5bace859b32a9ce57e7abb4bba8.png
      658ed5bace859b32a9ce57e7abb4bba8.png
      219.1 KB · Views: 780

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Well, a $1,200 covid-19 stimulus check might give somebody enough money to buy a gun or two and some ammo if they are even available.
    “A fool and his money are soon parted”

Basic economics teach things like supply & demand.

Rather then sit around waiting for Uncle Sugar to give you something, go out & find a second job if the things you want are out of your financal reach. I bought all kinds of nice things with my 2nd job of 22 years. Even got some killer bonus for working that 2nd job.

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    “A fool and his money are soon parted”

Basic economics teach things like supply & demand.

Rather then sit around waiting for Uncle Sugar to give you something, go out & find a second job if the things you want are out of your financal reach. I bought all kinds of nice things with my 2nd job of 22 years. Even got some killer bonus for working that 2nd job.

Answers to questions nobody asked for $500, Alex.

Top Bottom