• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    Well you can take that one off your list, none were imported before May 1986. So you cant own one. The best you could do is get a class III demo or work for a department that owns one... or since you are in the military I guess they could own one and let you play with it.

I know it would be a pain in the ass to come by one, but I can still want it. :)
    Guns International

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    i have completed alot of colelctions.
    a bug collection, a rock collection, a collection of commemerative drpepper bottles...

gun collections are enver finished though.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    I did "okay" on this one. Given the scarcity of 'em, I was really worried about letting it "sit" for too long w/o making an offer. You figger they made a grand total of 297 of 'em..... By the BB, almost full value - by current auctions, about half - so I'm happy.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    I did "okay" on this one. Given the scarcity of 'em, I was really worried about letting it "sit" for too long w/o making an offer. You figger they made a grand total of 297 of 'em..... By the BB, almost full value - by current auctions, about half - so I'm happy.

Cool find.....

Rottweiler

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    Hill Country
    Have completed "parts" of the collection, like all 4 Garands (SA, HRA,IHC and Win) and both 03a3's (Remington and Smith Corona) Still need a couple carbines. When I get them all, I'll probably move on to I dunno what. bet Comlpete the ENTIRE collection?....... never happen

Adionik

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    san antonio
    I'm getting closer...sorta. The expensive stuff like an FS2000 will have to wait a few years.

I think I need to add an AR-15 and i'll be satisfied for a while...then work on ammo.

Buck Nekkid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2009
    San Antonio
    I have "completed" my collection of at least one CZ pistol in every caliber that they have ever made...from .25 acp to .45 acp. Now it's time to upgrade the poorer specimens, so in fact the collection is not finished...yet!

ADRidge

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2010
    Lewisville
    So when I was in school I was happy and really done looking at firearms after I had a nice rifle a 10/22 and a handgun. Then about a year ago I bought a Glock 22 because it was a deal that I couldn't pass up. That one purchase has sparked 10+ firearm purchases in the last 12 months, and I keep coming up with things I want/need.

Does this happen to anyone else?

Hey y'all. First post.

Yeah, I tried to complete my collection. Now I have upwards of 50 guns in an 800 sq ft apartment. And I just want more! Well, not more, just different.

Top Bottom