Join TexasGunTalk

Have to vent!!

Discussion in 'Stolen Property & Criminality' started by CodyK, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Bozz10mm

Bozz10mm TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    Check your accounts often. If you see one or two charges for $1.00 or $2.00 that you don't recognize, they are testing to see if it works. The big one is coming. Call the bank rat now. Or turn your card off if your bank has that feature, then call them.

2. lightflyer1

lightflyer1 Active Member

May 2, 2015
    Nope you just find out you have been stolen from sooner. Not getting stolen from in the first place is much harder to accomplish.

jordanmills likes this.
  3. karlac

karlac Gone fishin' ... TGT Supporter Lifetime Member

Aug 21, 2013
    WestU, TX
    As always there are ways to protect yourself, as well as diminish a loss.
    You just have to be savvy enough.

toddnjoyce likes this.
  4. 69ChevelleLSX

69ChevelleLSX New Member

Dec 7, 2019
    Texas
    You can’t trust anybody with a debt/credit card I switch my numbers every 3 months now had a couple issues a couple years ago first was a cc charge of $995 for a women’s coat.. my wife didn’t order it I caught it the day before it was set to ship. That card now sends emails/text if .01 is charged. About a week later I had a early morning call from the bank about some fishy transactions on my debit/credit card First was a plane ticket from South Korea to California, then a hotel room in California, then a second plane ticket from South Korea to California, finally a 3 dollar soda from the hotel. That’s where the bank said they decided to call me..I said wow thanks why not question the first plane ticket from South Korea. Since then the bank set a $1000 limit per day on my debit cards. I have to call beforehand to adjust the limit higher if I need to make a larger purchase.