• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2ManyGuns

Revolver's, get one, shoot the snot out of it!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Somewhere in Texas!
    It is "funny" that you mention R vs W, the precedent giving women control over their bodies could be used to infer that we have control over our bodies in this "vaccine mandate" debacle. I do not agree with R vs, W, and I am in no way, shape, or form an attorney.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Meh, as mentioned before, about the only thing I could think of positively of, Reid said he was for disclosing UFO information. I cannot think of anything else to commend him for. I'll hold my piece otherwise. I could think of others maybe more deserving to transition to what awaits them first, but some folks always seem to outpace the reaper one more day.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    This:

Attachments

• Well_bye.jpg
      Well_bye.jpg
      24.3 KB · Views: 57

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    All you conservatives talking shit. Reid was one of the few democrats that thought Roe v Wade should be overturned.
    I don't hava a dog in that fight. The issues I had with the guy revolve around total corruption, hunge4r for power, and his last act of defiance- the Obamacare abortion. Remember the Cornhusker Kickback and the Louisiana Purchase? He proudly owned that garbage.

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    I don't hava a dog in that fight. The issues I had with the guy revolve around total corruption, hunge4r for power, and his last act of defiance- the Obamacare abortion. Remember the Cornhusker Kickback and the Louisiana Purchase? He proudly owned that garbage.

Most of that is every politician on record, and btw Roberts could have had Obama Care overturned but he turncoated on republicans. So much for the GW Bush justices.

Top Bottom