• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shipwreck

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Beretta City,Texas
    Man that thing looks really awesome. Odd looking grip screws but they go with the overall theme of the firearm. Congrats.
    Allen

Grip screws are standard Allen wrench factory grip screws. The USA made 92s usually come with Allen screws. The Italian ones usually come with flat head screws. I like the Allen wrench screws, personally.

p4R4d0x

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Dallas
    16760878102_80389a859c_c.jpg

Heckler & Koch USP & Axis 14175 with 'Backup' (fade) by Staufhammer, on Flickr

Lebowski

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2013
    Indiana now / Texas later.
    "Custom" Kahr CM9

x0STG0s.jpg

The stippling job on it is so-so... It was my first attempt at stippling. Definitely more grippy now. I like it.

I sent the slide to be cerakoted by a dude who does great work ( Same guy did this: Want to show off Allen's Cerakote skills! Glad I trusted him w/ my dream build! ) and also had him install Dawson Precision night sights on the slide.

This is my daily carry gun. Depending on the circumstance I usually carry it with the Pierce Grip extension, though in some dress attire I'll use the stock flush fit mag or if I can get away with it, the 7 round mag extension magazine.

Love this gun.

tkwkkmn.jpg

I love mu polished 4566TSW as well... Extremely reliable.

LqxGX6K.jpg

Probably my favorite of the 3 to shoot, in all honesty. I love the way the Ruger feels in my hand... I think it's the steeper grip angle that makes it feel so good and point naturally for me. Good for poppin' cans and plinking around. Ain't no 22LR shortage here. Still uncertain if it's a Ruger MK1 or a Ruger Standard... though I do believe it was made in 1971.

Top Bottom