• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2013
    Houston, TX
    I'm putting this here because I can! New "pistol" in the collection.

IMG_0225.jpg

W

Did it come with the Burris scope? I have two 7.5" pistols and they're 100 yard guns at best - magnified optics seem like overkill. I can hit a golf ball at 50 yards with irons. Also, I would stick a linear comp on that puppy. Have you fired it yet? I've learned that birdcages and short barrel ARs don't mix - I would look into the KVP linear comp from Joeboboutfitters if you want an affordable, small, attractive and lightweight solution. If you ever tried firing that thing at night indoors in its current configuration, you'd probably blind and deafen yourself after the first shot.

southtexaspilot

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 8, 2009
    San Antonio
    Did it come with the Burris scope? I have two 7.5" pistols and they're 100 yard guns at best - magnified optics seem like overkill. I can hit a golf ball at 50 yards with irons. Also, I would stick a linear comp on that puppy. Have you fired it yet? I've learned that birdcages and short barrel ARs don't mix - I would look into the KVP linear comp from Joeboboutfitters if you want an affordable, small, attractive and lightweight solution. If you ever tried firing that thing at night indoors in its current configuration, you'd probably blind and deafen yourself after the first shot.

I'm already dumping the optic. I don't care for it or the PEPR mount. It's been in the classifieds since yesterday. I haven't shot it yet. I bought it on a whim and hope to get to the range soon. I've got an Eotech for it as soon as I get another 30mm mount for an optic shuffle.

W

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    Very cool, Jared. I have been thinking about one of those. Wondering if that forearm thingie will fit around my calf, for ankle carry. LOL

Looks like you just got it, so i guess you haven't shot it yet?

Das Jared

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Friendswood
    Very cool, Jared. I have been thinking about one of those. Wondering if that forearm thingie will fit around my calf, for ankle carry. LOL

Looks like you just got it, so i guess you haven't shot it yet?

Yessir, just finished assembling everything. If you do one of these, get the KAK industries buffer tube. Its meant to go specifically with the sigtac brace, and is machined to hold the brace about two or so inches away from the castle nut. Its like position two on a carbine stock.

sent from Jennifer Lawrence's bedroom

Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    Dee, your S&W is absolutely gorgeous. I particularly like the multi-patterned grips and the "scales" on the front of the slide. VERY nice!

Top Bottom