• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Got bored with the mag well and fancy schmancy trigger. Went back to basics. Damn this stock trigger is mushy as shit compared to just the Cylinder and slide aluminum trigger, which felt way more crisp and had a better break, even though the sear and hammer were stock and the same as the one I'm using on this now. I might have to order a better quality short and long trigger both, and non ILS arched and straight mainspring housing. Maybe even some double diamond wood grips and a ww2 thumb safety (to learn how to fit), mag release, and slide stop.

scaled.php

TheRealT-Dawg

Devil Dog 4Life
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2012
    MO City, TX
    Got bored with the mag well and fancy schmancy trigger. Went back to basics. Damn this stock trigger is mushy as shit compared to just the Cylinder and slide aluminum trigger, which felt way more crisp and had a better break, even though the sear and hammer were stock and the same as the one I'm using on this now. I might have to order a better quality short and long trigger both, and non ILS arched and straight mainspring housing. Maybe even some double diamond wood grips and a ww2 thumb safety (to learn how to fit), mag release, and slide stop.

scaled.php

would love to have one like that one day

TX1980Al

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 27, 2012
    Wylie
    100_9698-1.jpg

My new addition... Sig Sauer SP2022E. Picked it up yesterday at Academy, got the 9mm version of it. I will enjoy shooting it soon at the new Eagle Gun Range in Lewisville, TX!!!

OIF2

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Dec 28, 2008
    Hill Country
    Two very nice '67 T-Series Belgian Browning Hi Powers. The Bottom gun is unfired, in the Browning pouch with manual. Top BHP has gotten a superb refinish (parkerizing). This one is my favorite "shooter" BHP.
    Bob

DSC_1773.gif

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    edmonsonjohn68
    Top Bottom