• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • plinkr

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 18, 2019
    US
    Yep, no proof at all that cats are being barbecued...

View attachment 474742

Those aren't chickens.
    I like this photo better
    6fbe44c64fc63b38f99dd8fb04d90414.jpg

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    And the things on the grill in the pic I posted are obviously not rabbits, either.

Guess you won't believe it until someone invites you over for some cat kabobs. The guy that took the grilling pic watched his neighbor kill, gut, skin and cook the cats.

plinkr

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 18, 2019
    US
    And the things on the grill in the pic I posted are obviously not rabbits, either.

Guess you won't believe it until someone invites you over for some cat kabobs. The guy that took the grilling pic watched his neighbor kill, gut, skin and cook the cats.
    Yeah, they might be cats on that grill. Never mind the wierdness of watching and filming this (did the cats belong to the dude filiming?). But FYI, Dayton is not Springfield, and the Congo is not Haiti.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Yeah, they might be cats on that grill. Never mind the wierdness of watching and filming this (did the cats belong to the dude filiming?). But FYI, Dayton is not Springfield, and the Congo is not Haiti.

Both are in Ohio, and if the Congolese immigrants are doing it, there's no reason to doubt the Haitian illegals probably are, too. Eating cats is not an uncommon practice in Haiti. Why would they not do it here, especially when they're oblivious to other details of American life like traffic laws?

plinkr

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 18, 2019
    US
    Both are in Ohio, and if the Congolese immigrants are doing it, there's no reason to doubt the Haitian illegals probably are, too. Eating cats is not an uncommon practice in Haiti. Why would they not do it here, especially when they're oblivious to other details of American life like traffic laws?
    1. The Haitians in Springfield are not illegals.
    2. It's news to me that Haitians commonly eat cats. Please cite your source for this information.
    3. It's true that a Haitian ran into a schoolbus and a child died. The kid's father has begged folks to stop politicizing his son's death, and has stated that he wished the driver had been a white 60 year old man so this wouldn't happen.
    4. I find the practice of eating dogs, common in some Asian countries, disgusting. I would extend this to cats I guess. This is doubly abhorrent if they are someone's pets. But then billions of people think my love for bacon is disgusting.
    5. If folks come to this country they need to observe our laws and customs. So, if it can be proven that anyone stole a family's pet and barbecued it, throw the book at them. But don't assassinate the character of an entire community (that wasn't even involved!) of people that came here to work and make a better life. Just limeike all of our ancestors.

plinkr

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 18, 2019
    US
    Your belief is incorrect. I'm a solid small government 2nd amendment supporter. Just because I don't subscribe to every conspiracy theory going around doesn't change that.

And you may notice that during this entire thread, which frankly I am sick of, I have disagreed with several posts but haven't once called anyone names. I'm old enough to remember the days when it was OK to disagree without becoming enemies.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    2. It's news to me that Haitians commonly eat cats. Please cite your source for this information.
    3. It's true that a Haitian ran into a schoolbus and a child died. The kid's father has begged folks to stop politicizing his son's death, and has stated that he wished the driver had been a white 60 year old man so this wouldn't happen.
    4. I find the practice of eating dogs, common in some Asian countries, disgusting. I would extend this to cats I guess. This is doubly abhorrent if they are someone's pets. But then billions of people think my love for bacon is disgusting.
    5. If folks come to this country they need to observe our laws and customs. So, if it can be proven that anyone stole a family's pet and barbecued it, throw the book at them. But don't assassinate the character of an entire community (that wasn't even involved!) of people that came here to work and make a better life. Just limeike all of our ancestors.

every word is wrong.gif

1. The Haitians in Springfield are not legal immigrants, they have been afforded "temporary protected status" that protects them from deportation...but they are, in fact, illegal immigrants.

2. From 2019: https://www.haitianreport.com/2019/03/does-haitian-eat-cats.html
    Also referenced here: https://www.blog.alor.org/haitian-r...-cats-ducks-and-geese-by-chris-knight-florida

3. https://nypost.com/2024/09/15/us-ne...-springfield-ohio-jumped-four-fold-last-year/

4. So what's your point? I find eating cats or dogs a disgusting concept as well. And I'm pretty sure if I were to go to a country where eating bacon was abhorrent, I'd refrain from it or just not go to that country. Not everyone is as interested in following local customs and traditions.

5. The Haitians in Springfield did not come here "just like all our ancestors". Our ancestors came here and assimilated into the culture, they did not stick together in little enclaves where American culture was shut out, and they did not continue practices that are not in line with (or are even offensive to) the culture around them. The Haitians in Ohio are here because their shithole country is falling apart and they were given their "TPS" status nearly fifteen years ago after a disastrous (and yet they're still coming), but they don't qualify for 'refugee' status. Instead, they're in a limbo where they're protected from deportation but not eligible to immigrate properly.

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    'temporary protected status' pretty much like over-staying a visa? No real reason for them to have that status. They came from a crap country that they made. They 'chose' to make it the trash it is, just like Venzuela and Cuba. Their problem! Dominican won't even let them in.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    'temporary protected status' pretty much like over-staying a visa? No real reason for them to have that status. They came from a crap country that they made. They 'chose' to make it the trash it is, just like Venzuela and Cuba. Their problem! Dominican won't even let them in.

But somehow it always becomes our problem, and we wind up with a huge group of people who come here, soak up government benefits and are often hostile to the rest of the nation they're "taking refuge" in. The Haitians at least don't appear to be belligerent (like, say, the Somalis in Michigan) but yeah. Their status should have expired years ago but it keeps being extended. Trump tried to sunset it when he was President, but as soon as Biden was in office it got extended again.

Mohawk600

Anti-woke
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Austin

1. The Haitians in Springfield are not assimilating into American life very well either........just because the Democrats are importing them.
    2. sources and pics from Ohio have been provided.
    3. The Haitians can't drive......they are doing all kinds of damage on the roads..........how the hell did they get cars and licenses? Handouts from the Dems?
    4. The fact that you find it disgusting doesn't mean that it doesn't happen and the practice is not brought here with the immigrants.
    5. "people that came here to work and make a better life".........don't you mean immigrants, un-vetted, that were foisted on a community that is not equipped to deal with the large number of them?

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ARMSAGORA
    Top Bottom