• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • plinkr

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 18, 2019
    US
    It means trolls know how to push buttons?
    Not that anyone cares ( nor should they) but if the story turns out to be true I will be the first to admit I was wrong. I wonder y'all will do the same if it turns out to be fake. We will see.

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin
    popcorn.gif

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    Last night on Fox News, a couple Springfield Ohio residents were interviewed. In particular, one gentleman spoke about all local ducks and geese were coming up missing and presumed eaten by illegals. He also mentioned that Springfield had a population of 60K prior to the influx of illegals. It started with a former mayor and local pastor making an avenue for them to come to Springfield and he estimated there are now 30K illegals; mostly Haitians in that small town. The pipeline was started originally because Springfield population was shrinking because some manufacturing facility left the area. The gentleman scolded all the landlords who rent as many have tossed citizens and are getting big bucks to house Haitians creating a homeless crisis for Americans.

dapakattack

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2013
    DFW Area
    Is this what it takes to have a national conversation on immigration?

Is this the conversation we want to be having on immigration?

The conversation I want to have is when do we start rounding them up, sending them back, and what penalties do we impose on cities/states that impede deportations?

Shouldn't be too difficult to start off with those violent criminal illegals that are already in jail.

Top Bottom