154.6 KB · Views: 55
    Last edited:

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    This ain’t no nothing new for these turd-worlder’s. I seen Asians cut across lanes of traffic to grab turtles crossing the road when I was last working in Sugarland. Seen them helping themselves to pecans along the roads too. When I mentioned this to a guy at work who lived their he said the took every bird off the retention pond and all the carp too where he lives.

Many years ago I seen a guy filling a 100 quart cooler with seagulls, and he had another one behind that one down on Galveston.

There was a guy at work from Myanmar who was the sushi guy. Nice enough guy always talkative about lots of things. One of the guys in the meat market went fishing with him. Afterwards he said never again as everything went into his cooler. Raymond told about limits on fish per TP &W. Come to find out he never had a license and didn’t care to get one.

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    So I guess the Springfield police are lying?
    No idea. I don't know what the police said. Perhaps they just ignore it in the name of political correctness and/or are scared to do anything at the risk of being branded racist, which is the usual playbook.

But I have a BIL that lives there and says the shit's out of control and the animal stuff is the least of it.

plinkr

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 18, 2019
    US
    No idea. I don't know what the police said. Perhaps they just ignore it in the name of political correctness and/or are scared to do anything at the risk of being branded racist, which is the usual playbook.

But I have a BIL that lives there and says the shit's out of control and the animal stuff is the least of it.
    Well, let me help you out. The Springfield police deny reports of pet disappearances. Whoever is pushing that story is feeding us bullshit.

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    Well, let me help you out. The Springfield police deny reports of pet disappearances. Whoever is pushing that story is feeding us bullshit.

Then it must be true. And boots on the ground are the liars. Irregardless of "pet disappearances," it's a shitshow and only getting worse. But keep your head in the sand and border open, lefty.

Guess my BIL is a liar just making shit up. I'll let you tell him and see how that works out for you.

plinkr

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 18, 2019
    US
    Then it must be true. And boots on the ground are the liars. Irregardless of "pet disappearances," it's a shitshow and only getting worse. But keep your head in the sand and border open, lefty.

Guess my BIL is a liar just making shit up. I'll let you tell him and see how that works out for you.
    Lots of people make shit up, for all kinds of reasons. Mostly to manipulate others. If I had to guess, I'd say the cops don't like having this huge number of migrants in their town, so I don't see why they would lie about this.

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    Lots of people make shit up, for all kinds of reasons. Mostly to manipulate others. If I had to guess, I'd say the cops don't like having this huge number of migrants in their town, so I don't see why they would lie about this.

And I guess all the normal everyday citizens who are on public record speaking at council meetings about the destruction going on in their community are making shit up too.

Unreal. But we know where you stand.

plinkr

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 18, 2019
    US
    And I guess all the normal everyday citizens who are on public record speaking at council meetings about the destruction going on in their community are making shit up too.

Unreal. But we know where you stand.
    You say you know where I stand, but just to be crystal clear: I stand against bullshit.

wakosama

Collapse now - Avoid the rush
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2022
    Spring

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Latest posts

Forum statistics