• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Army 1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Dallas Texas or so
    The correct answer to a lawyer asking about gun modifications is, "Yes sir, the gun has been modified to make it better able to save lives, mine and my family's, which was so obviously necessary because of the actions of the defendant or deceased scumbag.

Jon Payne

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Third Coast
    e91415e216c204a3e3976311a6126af5.jpg

I'm definitely in the don't mod group.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Savage20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2015
    135 Los Gatos Rd
    You don't know where he lives. Regardless, reckless driving charges could possibly be brought up if an officer really wants to nail your ass to a wall.

Why would I google the fake address from a TV show? :p

Actually, madmax may know where I live (in Spring). Many folks do. But both of y'all obviously got the KOTH reference so not sure why y'all are arguing lol.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    I really should research these ivory laws... Or at least rereard Ben's post. I inherited quite a lot of real ivory from my dad.
    I got one thing wrong up there. Generally, in intrastate, informal sales, the seller is the one committing the crime, not the buyer.

When I said

If you buy ivory, you'd better be able to tell the difference between African elephant ivory and walrus ivory; if you can't, you may find yourself committing a crime.

I now believe I was dead wrong. The rest of what I wrote is, to the best of my knowledge, correct.

My mom left me some ivory that she was going to use in her jewelry-making. It's worthless to me now. That's part of the reason I know a bit about this.

Top Bottom