Governors races!

ronbwolf

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Feb 3, 2016
Soon, voters in three states have a chance to vote for at least 3 Conservatives:

Texas- Allen West
Michigan- James Craig
California- Larry Elder

Take that race baiters!

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

mad88minute

Well-Known
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Oct 13, 2017
Houston
I'm a fan of Larry Elder. He spoke no nonsense on his radio station, and didnt hesitate to call out what the democrat policies have done to the black communities.

Sent from my moto e6 using Tapatalk

WT_Foxtrot

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Jan 23, 2019
North Texas
Craig and Elder are certainly ones to support and watch given they're both going against far left governors in blue states, one the bluest of the blue, and both a definite threat. Don't see any reason why I won't support West in TX as I've always been a supporter, but that one is less clear.

rotor

TGT Addict
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nov 1, 2015
Wichita Falls
I heard Elder was not on the ballot in California. Supposedly not submitting paperwork. Maybe too busy doing ReliefFactor commercials.
West couldn't hold his seat in Florida and now is in Texas. I like both West and Abbott but will stick with Abbott.
Don't care about Michigan.

kbaxter60

Lesser Being
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jan 23, 2019
Pipe Creek
I'm a fan of Larry Elder. He spoke no nonsense on his radio station, and didnt hesitate to call out what the democrat policies have done to the black communities.

Sent from my moto e6 using Tapatalk
Yep, I used to follow him on Twitter before it imploded. He was always calm, measured, and positive. One of the few things I miss about Dorsey's RightThink Echo Chamber.

mnpshooter

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Jul 8, 2020
Centex
When I was in Crappifornia I listened to Elder’s radio show daily on my drive home. He always has solid takes and knows the left better than they know themselves. He’s quite entertaining when he debates libs. I texted the handful of friends that are still left there to give him their vote if they want to have any chance of saving that once great state. FK Newsalini

WT_Foxtrot

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Jan 23, 2019
North Texas
I heard Elder was not on the ballot in California. Supposedly not submitting paperwork. Maybe too busy doing ReliefFactor commercials.
West couldn't hold his seat in Florida and now is in Texas. I like both West and Abbott but will stick with Abbott.
Don't care about Michigan.

Elder was held off the ballot for political reasons, but is now on, thankfully. No word on anything having to do with commercials.

If you're a conservative, you should care about Michigan. But given your posts I've read, I can understand why you don't. Whitmer? What a power hungry disaster and the epitome of the elitist covid power grab.

rotor

TGT Addict
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nov 1, 2015
Wichita Falls
Elder was held off the ballot for political reasons, but is now on, thankfully. No word on anything having to do with commercials.

If you're a conservative, you should care about Michigan. But given your posts I've read, I can understand why you don't. Whitmer? What a power hungry disaster and the epitome of the elitist covid power grab.
I can care but not influence Michigan. People there get what they vote for. I have had it with donating money to politicians. I save it for groups like GOA.
I have voted republican probably longer than you have lived. Except for voting for Ross Perot.

Products discussed on TGT

Top Bottom