• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ronbwolf

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2016
    Soon, voters in three states have a chance to vote for at least 3 Conservatives:

Texas- Allen West
    Michigan- James Craig
    California- Larry Elder

Take that race baiters!

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
    Venture Surplus ad

mad88minute

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 13, 2017
    Houston
    I'm a fan of Larry Elder. He spoke no nonsense on his radio station, and didnt hesitate to call out what the democrat policies have done to the black communities.

Sent from my moto e6 using Tapatalk

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    Craig and Elder are certainly ones to support and watch given they're both going against far left governors in blue states, one the bluest of the blue, and both a definite threat. Don't see any reason why I won't support West in TX as I've always been a supporter, but that one is less clear.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    I heard Elder was not on the ballot in California. Supposedly not submitting paperwork. Maybe too busy doing ReliefFactor commercials.
    West couldn't hold his seat in Florida and now is in Texas. I like both West and Abbott but will stick with Abbott.
    Don't care about Michigan.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    I'm a fan of Larry Elder. He spoke no nonsense on his radio station, and didnt hesitate to call out what the democrat policies have done to the black communities.

Yep, I used to follow him on Twitter before it imploded. He was always calm, measured, and positive. One of the few things I miss about Dorsey's RightThink Echo Chamber.

mnpshooter

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2020
    Centex
    When I was in Crappifornia I listened to Elder’s radio show daily on my drive home. He always has solid takes and knows the left better than they know themselves. He’s quite entertaining when he debates libs. I texted the handful of friends that are still left there to give him their vote if they want to have any chance of saving that once great state. FK Newsalini

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    I heard Elder was not on the ballot in California. Supposedly not submitting paperwork. Maybe too busy doing ReliefFactor commercials.
    West couldn't hold his seat in Florida and now is in Texas. I like both West and Abbott but will stick with Abbott.

Elder was held off the ballot for political reasons, but is now on, thankfully. No word on anything having to do with commercials.

If you're a conservative, you should care about Michigan. But given your posts I've read, I can understand why you don't. Whitmer? What a power hungry disaster and the epitome of the elitist covid power grab.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Elder was held off the ballot for political reasons, but is now on, thankfully. No word on anything having to do with commercials.

If you're a conservative, you should care about Michigan. But given your posts I've read, I can understand why you don't. Whitmer? What a power hungry disaster and the epitome of the elitist covid power grab.
    I can care but not influence Michigan. People there get what they vote for. I have had it with donating money to politicians. I save it for groups like GOA.
    I have voted republican probably longer than you have lived. Except for voting for Ross Perot.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I bought one of Larry Elder's books a few years ago and read it, he's one of the reasons I started calling myself a libertarian. Very much like Thomas Sowell. I hope he wins.

If Michigan votes in Gretchen Whitmer again and the conservatives stay, they deserve the misery. She is absolutely horrible, much like Cuomo. A snake should be able to beat her.

As for West, I listened to him on Tim Pool's live show last week, he's got my vote.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Courts ruled in Elder’s favor Wednesday afternoon.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Rand Paul is backing Huffines .
    I like Huffine’s message. I really do. He looks like a constipated muppet on his billboard ads. He seriously need to kick whoever approved that photo in the balls.
    If he approved it himself, it shows a decisive lack of sound judgement.

As I said, I really like his message, I just like the LtCol’s more.

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX

I would be pretty surprised if most anyone in Comiefornia knows who Larry Elder is...

mad88minute

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 13, 2017
    Houston
    I would be pretty surprised if most anyone in Comiefornia knows who Larry Elder is...
    I want to disagree but you are probably correct.

He was on a popular AM radio station ( oxymoron??), So if you are conservative or political at all you know him. But the masses out there have no clue who their own elected leaders are let alone Larry elder.

Still, I hope he wins. Probably doesn't have a chance. The Dems in that state know how to cheat.

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    I can care but not influence Michigan. People there get what they vote for. I have had it with donating money to politicians. I save it for groups like GOA.
    I have voted republican probably longer than you have lived. Except for voting for Ross Perot.
    But read your post. You said you didn't care, not that you were going to not donate. I won't be either, but I damn sure care. You said you didn't.

And good for you on living so long. Wish Goldwater could have pulled it out in '64. Were you part of his ground game? All the old timers say they should have stepped it up. ;)

Last edited:

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    But read your post. You said you didn't care, not that you were going to not donate. I won't be either, but I damn sure care. You said you didn't.

And good for you on living so long. Wish Goldwater could have pulled it out in '64. Were you part of his ground game?
    Who gives a shit about what you think I should care about.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom